In case you missed it, here's the link to the latest edition of AETN's "Arkansas Week," where I was guest, along with KUAR-FM, 89.1's Michael Hibblen and the University of Central Arkansas' Price Dooley.
On the docket: those $2 billion worth of looming tax cut bills Republicans are starting to run in the Legislature, more on the non-expansion expansion of Medicaid, voter ID, a bit on Big River Steel and battling budgets in Washington D.C.
Also: Below, our weekly Saturday morning wrap-up of business news on THV 11 News:
- Southern Gourmasian to Open Restaurant in Downtown Little Rock
- Jerry Barakat Opening Japanese Restaurant in Hillcrest
- Waltons Check in at No. 1 on Forbes 'Richest American Families' List
- NLR Sports Memorabilia Dealer John Rogers Sued for Missed Payment 1 day ago
- Chris Christie, Mitt Romney to Stump for Asa Hutchinson 21 hours ago
- Wal-Mart Execs Naturally Dominate List of Executive Compensation 1 day ago
- Atlanta Hawks' Joe Johnson Rides Up High in His Super Truck 6 years ago
- Tyson Foods Would Boost Prepared Foods in $8.5B Hillshire Deal 1 month ago