In case you missed it, here's the link to the latest edition of AETN's "Arkansas Week," where I was guest, along with KUAR-FM, 89.1's Michael Hibblen and the University of Central Arkansas' Price Dooley.
On the docket: those $2 billion worth of looming tax cut bills Republicans are starting to run in the Legislature, more on the non-expansion expansion of Medicaid, voter ID, a bit on Big River Steel and battling budgets in Washington D.C.
Also: Below, our weekly Saturday morning wrap-up of business news on THV 11 News:
- Six Walton Family Members Make Forbes Wealthiest List
- Previously Withheld Clinton Records Go Public Today
- Wal-Mart Buys Yumprint of Seattle
- Steele Stephens: Martha Shoffner Took $6K at Arkansas Capitol 9 hours ago
- Mike Beebe Names 44 to Boards, Commissions 1 day ago
- Commission Investigates Judge Mike Maggio's Web Postings 1 day ago
- Trespassers Suspected in Majestic Hotel Fire 9 hours ago
- Witnesses Portray Martha Shoffner As Cranky, Demanding 12 hours ago