In case you missed it, here's the link to the latest edition of AETN's "Arkansas Week," where I was guest, along with KUAR-FM, 89.1's Michael Hibblen and the University of Central Arkansas' Price Dooley.
On the docket: those $2 billion worth of looming tax cut bills Republicans are starting to run in the Legislature, more on the non-expansion expansion of Medicaid, voter ID, a bit on Big River Steel and battling budgets in Washington D.C.
Also: Below, our weekly Saturday morning wrap-up of business news on THV 11 News:
- Report: David Tovar Resigned From Wal-Mart Over Resume Falsehood
- Mobile-Payment Battle Brews Between Apple, Wal-Mart
- WSJ Looks at Crystal Bridges' 'State of the Art' Exhibit
- Beaudet Aviation to Land at Little Rock, Create 75 Jobs 5 hours ago
- Hanna Still Believes in Arkoma Basin's Future 3 days ago
- Leaders Say New School District Will Boost Businesses in Jacksonville 6 hours ago
- Freight Brokerage Company to Open Lowell Facility 1 day ago
- Mark Pryor, John Boozman Introduce Bill to Help Farmers Affected by Turner Grain 1 day ago