In case you missed it, here's the link to the latest edition of AETN's "Arkansas Week," where I was guest, along with KUAR-FM, 89.1's Michael Hibblen and the University of Central Arkansas' Price Dooley.
On the docket: those $2 billion worth of looming tax cut bills Republicans are starting to run in the Legislature, more on the non-expansion expansion of Medicaid, voter ID, a bit on Big River Steel and battling budgets in Washington D.C.
Also: Below, our weekly Saturday morning wrap-up of business news on THV 11 News:
- Wal-Mart Cheered, Jeered for Solar Power Efforts
- State of the South Report Cites Innovation Hub as Key to Arkansas Growth
- THV 11 News: Vilonia Business Reopens After Tornado
- Whataburger Chain To Break Ground on First of Five Possible Locations in NWA 3 days ago
- Tom Cotton and Me (Gwen Moritz Editor's Note) 3 days ago
- One Bank Takes Claims Against David Crews to Federal Bankruptcy Court 3 days ago
- Thomas Longe Appointed to Home BancShares Board of Directors 1 day ago
- Top College Officials See Sizable Pay Raises 3 days ago