In case you missed it, here's the link to the latest edition of AETN's "Arkansas Week," where I was guest, along with KUAR-FM, 89.1's Michael Hibblen and the University of Central Arkansas' Price Dooley.
On the docket: those $2 billion worth of looming tax cut bills Republicans are starting to run in the Legislature, more on the non-expansion expansion of Medicaid, voter ID, a bit on Big River Steel and battling budgets in Washington D.C.
Also: Below, our weekly Saturday morning wrap-up of business news on THV 11 News:
- This Week in Tyson: EPA Investigates; Hillshire Deal Delayed Again
- Jerry Jones' Dallas Cowboys Top $3B in Value
- The Capital Hotel Opens One Eleven at the Capital
- Judge Orders Turner Grain Not to Dispose of Assets 13 hours ago
- State Agriculture Officials: Money at Stake in Turner Grain Could Reach $50M 12 hours ago
- Jonesboro Sun Says Police Chief Bullied Reporter 2 days ago
- Newport Retailer Jamie Darling Takes to the Road In Airstream 5 days ago
- 8 Farmers File Fraud Lawsuit Against Turner Grain 3 days ago