In case you missed it, here's the link to the latest edition of AETN's "Arkansas Week," where I was guest, along with KUAR-FM, 89.1's Michael Hibblen and the University of Central Arkansas' Price Dooley.
On the docket: those $2 billion worth of looming tax cut bills Republicans are starting to run in the Legislature, more on the non-expansion expansion of Medicaid, voter ID, a bit on Big River Steel and battling budgets in Washington D.C.
Also: Below, our weekly Saturday morning wrap-up of business news on THV 11 News:
- IKEA is Coming to Memphis
- Twerking, Meditation Lead Year's Top Google How-To Searches in Little Rock
- Wal-Mart CEO Says Company's U.S. Workers Will Soon Make Above Federal Minimum Wage
- Gray Divorce: Arkansas Attorneys On How Late-Life Splits Threaten Retirement 4 days ago
- Outlets at Little Rock Developer Talks Construction, Tenants, Impact 7 hours ago
- Wal-Mart Investment in Solar Energy Transforms Industry 2 weeks ago
- Windstream Details REIT Stock Structure, Plans Special Meeting 8 hours ago
- ASU Hires Shane Broadway As VP for Governmental Relations 1 day ago