In case you missed it, here's the link to the latest edition of AETN's "Arkansas Week," where I was guest, along with KUAR-FM, 89.1's Michael Hibblen and the University of Central Arkansas' Price Dooley.
On the docket: those $2 billion worth of looming tax cut bills Republicans are starting to run in the Legislature, more on the non-expansion expansion of Medicaid, voter ID, a bit on Big River Steel and battling budgets in Washington D.C.
Also: Below, our weekly Saturday morning wrap-up of business news on THV 11 News:
- Heartbleed? No Need for Heart Attack, We've Got Help, Advice
- CMS Database Shows Medicare Payments to Doctors, Others in 2012
- NY Post Reports Alice Walton Might Be Buyer of $70M Penthouse
- French Hill Criticized in GOP Debate Over Donation 4 hours ago
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 2 years ago
- Debate Might Not Change Arkansas Senate Race (Andrew DeMillo Analysis) 4 hours ago
- $150 Million Sale Brings an End To Wilson Empire 3 years ago
- Rickenbach Indictment Reveals More Details of One Bank Under Scooter Stuart 7 days ago