According to Ross, firefighters received a call about the fire at 4:25 a.m. No injuries have been reported.
The Goodwill Arkansas has more than 30 locations, including donation centers, retail stores and education centers, throughout Arkansas. The retail and donations center in Searcy was its only location in that city. The nonprofit purchased the building for the center in 1982.
Brian Itzowitz, the Goodwill Industries of Arkansas CEO who was recently named Arkansas Business' Nonprofit Executive of the Year, tells us the store is a total loss. The cause of the fire is not known. Itzowitz sent us the photo above.
"We have a great community in Searcy, donors, shoppers and employees," Itzowitz said. "We will have at least a temporary solution in place by end of month."
- Heartbleed? No Need for Heart Attack, We've Got Help, Advice
- CMS Database Shows Medicare Payments to Doctors, Others in 2012
- NY Post Reports Alice Walton Might Be Buyer of $70M Penthouse
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 2 years ago
- Arkansas Doctors Discover the Joys Of Concierge Care 2 days ago
- London Doctor Gareth Morgan to Lead UAMS Myeloma Institute 13 hours ago
- Central Arkansas Medical Centers Collaborate, Compete in Tight Health Care Market 2 days ago
- $42.6 Million Transaction Visits Foothills Apartments (Real Deals) 2 days ago