OUR Wal-Mart protestors.
Two Arkansas-based public companies are in legal tussles with unions in their respective industries: the International Brotherhood of Teamsters and the United Food and Commercial Workers International Union.
Arkansas Business Staff
- Video: Bank of the Ozarks Marks 20 Years as a Public Company at Nasdaq
- Watch the Wal-Mart Shareholders' Meeting Here
- SCA Pharmaceuticals to Build 90K-SF Plant in Connecticut
- Hideaway Pizza Served in $3.2 Million Deal 4 days ago
- Investigation Closed into Fire at Cotham's in Scott 12 hours ago
- Home BancShares Reports 25th Consecutive Profit Record 13 hours ago
- Mayor Bob McCaslin Says Bonds Spent on Bentonville Resources Show Crystal Clear Effects 4 days ago
- Simmons First Reports 2Q Net Income of $23.1M 1 day ago