The summary report on Big River Steel by Regional Economics Models Inc. (REMI), one of two firms hired by the Legislature to vet the project and the state's incentives used to lure it.
Although Big River Steel reviews weren't over the top, consultant John Anton of IHS Global Services did rate the proposed $1.1 billion project a "6, maybe a 7" on a 10-point scale of good investments in a Monday meeting with Arkansas lawmakers.
Arkansas Business Staff
- Here's the New UALR Trojans Logo
- Twitter Reactions of Interest to SCOTUS Ruling
- UA Makes List of Top 100 US Patent Producers
- Hutchinson Announces State Board Appointments 2 days ago
- Bentonville's Thrive Apartments Full After One Month 5 days ago
- Supreme Court Extends Same-Sex Marriage Nationwide 1 week ago
- Dave & Buster's Grows Closer To Little Rock Landing 5 days ago
- Northwest Arkansas Transforming Into a Tech Hub 5 days ago