Wal-Mart's familiar blue, white and yellow logo alongside red and yellow at the Supercenter's entrance.
Reports say Wal-Mart Stores Inc. of Bentonville is planning to invest $80 million to upgrade stores in China. This, after media reports of store closures.
Arkansas Business Staff
- VentureBeat: Fayetteville's Qbox Raises $2.4M
- Bloomberg: Wal-Mart Looking to Rein In Expenses
- Memphis' Soul Fish Cafe Headed to Little Rock
- Dr. Richard Johns Indicted in Conspiracy to Distribute Oxycodone 24 hours ago
- Little Rock's Original Fern Bar: How Buster's Birthed Dave & Buster's 4 days ago
- Asa Hutchinson: Change Higher Education Funding Formula 2 days ago
- Appeal Court Upholds Decision to Toss K. Vaughn Knight Convictions 1 day ago
- UALR Chancellor Joel Anderson Announces Retirement 24 hours ago