Wal-Mart's familiar blue, white and yellow logo alongside red and yellow at the Supercenter's entrance.
Reports say Wal-Mart Stores Inc. of Bentonville is planning to invest $80 million to upgrade stores in China. This, after media reports of store closures.
Arkansas Business Staff
- At Conference, Tyson Foods Touts Stable Earnings, Sales Growth
- Caterpillar to Lay Off 60 in North Little Rock
- Video: Doug McMillon on Why Wal-Mart Chose Jet.com
- Clean Line Meets Resistance from Arkansas Lawmakers 14 hours ago
- John Rogers Lakewood Mansion Sold for $1.3M 14 hours ago
- Today's Bank Named Receiver for Undercapitalized Allied Bank 3 days ago
- Walnut Ridge Three Scheduled for Sentencing on Bank Fraud 14 hours ago
- St. Vincent West Attracts $14.1 Million Transaction (Real Deals) 14 hours ago