Wal-Mart's familiar blue, white and yellow logo alongside red and yellow at the Supercenter's entrance.
Reports say Wal-Mart Stores Inc. of Bentonville is planning to invest $80 million to upgrade stores in China. This, after media reports of store closures.
Arkansas Business Staff
- Video: Bank of the Ozarks Marks 20 Years as a Public Company at Nasdaq
- Watch the Wal-Mart Shareholders' Meeting Here
- SCA Pharmaceuticals to Build 90K-SF Plant in Connecticut
- Dispute Over Taxes Tears Family Apart 3 days ago
- Pasta Jack's Asks: What's In a Name? 3 days ago
- Breathtaking Hypocrisy (Gwen Moritz Editor's Note) 3 days ago
- Arkansas Health Insurers Seek Rate Hikes of 8 to 22 Percent 4 hours ago
- SPP Agrees to End Enforcement Role; Workers to Keep Jobs 23 hours ago