The American Society of Magazine Editors on Monday announced finalists for its 2013 National Magazine Awards, and the Arkansas-based Oxford American magazine has a pair of videos in its "SoLost" series among the honorees.
The magazine is no strange to the Ellie awards. This is third time "SoLost" has been a NMA finalist, and it won for the video series in 2011.
Here's the two finalist videos:
The winners will be announced May 2. Established in 1966, the National Magazine Awards are sponsored by ASME in association with the Columbia University Graduate School of Journalism.
More than 200 publications entered the awards this year. Judges include 330 magazine editors, art directors and photography editors as well as journalism educators.
- Six Walton Family Members Make Forbes Wealthiest List
- Previously Withheld Clinton Records Go Public Today
- Wal-Mart Buys Yumprint of Seattle
- Commission Investigates Judge Mike Maggio's Web Postings 2 days ago
- QU-BD Hears Complaints From All Sides Over 3-D Printer Pre-orders 5 days ago
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 2 years ago
- George's Inc. Recalls 29,200 Pounds of Chicken 15 hours ago
- Underground Tunnels Challenge Hot Springs Engineers from Past to Present 4 weeks ago