The American Society of Magazine Editors on Monday announced finalists for its 2013 National Magazine Awards, and the Arkansas-based Oxford American magazine has a pair of videos in its "SoLost" series among the honorees.
The magazine is no strange to the Ellie awards. This is third time "SoLost" has been a NMA finalist, and it won for the video series in 2011.
Here's the two finalist videos:
The winners will be announced May 2. Established in 1966, the National Magazine Awards are sponsored by ASME in association with the Columbia University Graduate School of Journalism.
More than 200 publications entered the awards this year. Judges include 330 magazine editors, art directors and photography editors as well as journalism educators.
- Social Media Reactions to Final Gubernatorial Debate
- Reactions to Tom Cotton, Mark Pryor Debate
- KUAR, PBS Look at Minimum Wage Issue in Arkansas
- Whataburger Chain To Break Ground on First of Five Possible Locations in NWA 1 day ago
- Turner Grain Close to Filing $25M Bankruptcy 15 hours ago
- Tom Cotton and Me (Gwen Moritz Editor's Note) 1 day ago
- 16 Arkansas Public School Superintendent Jobs Top $200,000 1 day ago
- Top College Officials See Sizable Pay Raises 1 day ago