The American Society of Magazine Editors on Monday announced finalists for its 2013 National Magazine Awards, and the Arkansas-based Oxford American magazine has a pair of videos in its "SoLost" series among the honorees.
The magazine is no strange to the Ellie awards. This is third time "SoLost" has been a NMA finalist, and it won for the video series in 2011.
Here's the two finalist videos:
The winners will be announced May 2. Established in 1966, the National Magazine Awards are sponsored by ASME in association with the Columbia University Graduate School of Journalism.
More than 200 publications entered the awards this year. Judges include 330 magazine editors, art directors and photography editors as well as journalism educators.
- Bentonville's Transformation Subject of Ad Age Spotlight
- The Interesting Battle over Alcohol in Arkansas
- Arkansans Have Endured 80k Political Ads Worth $33.1M
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 2 years ago
- Tom Cotton, Asa Hutchinson Lead Big in Arkansas Poll 18 hours ago
- Sweet: ‘A Pure Arkansas-Flavored Investment' for Arkansas Teachers Retirement System 4 days ago
- John Glasgow to Dillard's: ‘Call Off the Dogs' 7 months ago
- 5 Years Later, John Glasgow's Disappearance Still Unexplained 2 years ago