The American Society of Magazine Editors on Monday announced finalists for its 2013 National Magazine Awards, and the Arkansas-based Oxford American magazine has a pair of videos in its "SoLost" series among the honorees.
The magazine is no strange to the Ellie awards. This is third time "SoLost" has been a NMA finalist, and it won for the video series in 2011.
Here's the two finalist videos:
The winners will be announced May 2. Established in 1966, the National Magazine Awards are sponsored by ASME in association with the Columbia University Graduate School of Journalism.
More than 200 publications entered the awards this year. Judges include 330 magazine editors, art directors and photography editors as well as journalism educators.
- Reports: Wal-Mart Nabs Another Shopping App, Luvocracy
- FCC Approves Sinclair's $1B Deal to Buy Allbritton TV Stations, Including KATV
- Southern Gourmasian to Open Restaurant in Downtown Little Rock
- Superior Industries to Close Plant in Rogers, Leave 500 Out of Work 6 hours ago
- Home BancShares Announces Purchase of Another Florida Bank 6 hours ago
- 15 Years Later, Murder-Suicide Fades From View (Fifth Monday) 1 decade ago
- Hospitals, Medical Society At Odds Over New Legislation 3 days ago
- Windstream to Spin Off Some Assets Into Publicly Traded REIT 1 day ago