The American Society of Magazine Editors on Monday announced finalists for its 2013 National Magazine Awards, and the Arkansas-based Oxford American magazine has a pair of videos in its "SoLost" series among the honorees.
The magazine is no strange to the Ellie awards. This is third time "SoLost" has been a NMA finalist, and it won for the video series in 2011.
Here's the two finalist videos:
The winners will be announced May 2. Established in 1966, the National Magazine Awards are sponsored by ASME in association with the Columbia University Graduate School of Journalism.
More than 200 publications entered the awards this year. Judges include 330 magazine editors, art directors and photography editors as well as journalism educators.
- The Interesting Battle over Alcohol in Arkansas
- Arkansans Have Endured 80k Political Ads Worth $33.1M
- Performance, Not Academics, Drive Incentives for SEC Football Coaches
- Turner Grain Merchandising Files $25M Bankruptcy 19 hours ago
- Turner Grain Collapse Prompts Legislation 20 hours ago
- Crye-Leike Adopts New Safety Rules After Beverly Carter Death 2 days ago
- Whataburger Chain To Break Ground on First of Five Possible Locations in NWA 5 days ago
- Home BancShares Completes Purchase of Broward Financial 22 hours ago