The exclusive golf club in west Little Rock is owned by Warren Stephens, CEO of Stephens Inc., who briefed media on the Western Amateur event last week.
The Alotian Club, Warren Stephens' ultra-exclusive golfer's paradise off Highway 10 west of Little Rock, will open its doors to the public for the first time this summer as host of the 111th Western Amateur championship. Here's how you can get in.
Arkansas Business Staff
- Acxiom Cites Workforce 'Changes' Amid Layoff Reports
- Communications Sales & Leasing is Trading Now
- CinemaCon 2015 Will Have an Arkansas Flavor
- Former Windstream Sales Rep Sues for Owed Commission 2 days ago
- Partners Work To Revive Back Yard Burgers Brand 2 days ago
- Restaurant Sector Embraces Alternative Funding 2 days ago
- Outside Credit Unions Expand in Arkansas 2 days ago
- Hot Springs Passes LGBT Anti-Discrimination Ordinance 5 hours ago