The exclusive golf club in west Little Rock is owned by Warren Stephens, CEO of Stephens Inc., who briefed media on the Western Amateur event last week.
The Alotian Club, Warren Stephens' ultra-exclusive golfer's paradise off Highway 10 west of Little Rock, will open its doors to the public for the first time this summer as host of the 111th Western Amateur championship. Here's how you can get in.
Arkansas Business Staff
- Video: Bank of the Ozarks Marks 20 Years as a Public Company at Nasdaq
- Watch the Wal-Mart Shareholders' Meeting Here
- SCA Pharmaceuticals to Build 90K-SF Plant in Connecticut
- Dispute Over Taxes Tears Family Apart 3 days ago
- Pasta Jack's Asks: What's In a Name? 3 days ago
- Arkansas Health Insurers Seek Rate Hikes of 8 to 22 Percent 12 hours ago
- Breathtaking Hypocrisy (Gwen Moritz Editor's Note) 3 days ago
- SPP Agrees to End Enforcement Role; Workers to Keep Jobs 1 day ago