The exclusive golf club in west Little Rock is owned by Warren Stephens, CEO of Stephens Inc., who briefed media on the Western Amateur event last week.
The Alotian Club, Warren Stephens' ultra-exclusive golfer's paradise off Highway 10 west of Little Rock, will open its doors to the public for the first time this summer as host of the 111th Western Amateur championship. Here's how you can get in.
Arkansas Business Staff
- CinemaCon 2015 Will Have an Arkansas Flavor
- Wal-Mart Commends Asa Hutchinson for Work on HB1228
- Wal-Mart Is Now Calling for a Veto of HB1228
- Home BancShares 1Q Profit UP 14 Percent 3 days ago
- Phyzit App Refines Doctor-Patient Relationships 2 weeks ago
- Stephens Inc. Hires 5 From Sterne Agee 6 days ago
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 3 years ago
- Outgoing Arkansas Chancellor Gearhart, Wife, Give $1M to UA 2 days ago