The exclusive golf club in west Little Rock is owned by Warren Stephens, CEO of Stephens Inc., who briefed media on the Western Amateur event last week.
The Alotian Club, Warren Stephens' ultra-exclusive golfer's paradise off Highway 10 west of Little Rock, will open its doors to the public for the first time this summer as host of the 111th Western Amateur championship. Here's how you can get in.
Arkansas Business Staff
- UA Graduate's Design for WWI Memorial Wins Competition
- Here Are the Arkansas Stores Wal-Mart Is Closing
- Video: Gov. Asa Hutchinson Rings NYSE Opening Bell, Appears on CNBC, Fox Business
- No Time Like The Present (Gwen Moritz Editor's Note) 2 days ago
- Cities in Arkansas Scrambling to Fill Vacant Walmart Locations 2 days ago
- Brown Sugar Bakeshop Plans to Fill Cake Hole in NLR 2 days ago
- Little Rock Law Firm Loses Money in Forgery Scam 2 days ago
- USA Truck Hires Craig, Loses Weindel 14 hours ago