The exclusive golf club in west Little Rock is owned by Warren Stephens, CEO of Stephens Inc., who briefed media on the Western Amateur event last week.
The Alotian Club, Warren Stephens' ultra-exclusive golfer's paradise off Highway 10 west of Little Rock, will open its doors to the public for the first time this summer as host of the 111th Western Amateur championship. Here's how you can get in.
Arkansas Business Staff
- Startup Airline Glo Files Chapter 11 Bankruptcy Reorganization
- Wal-Mart Sets Date for Annual Meeting
- Chris Masingill Responds to Trump Budget, Which Would End DRA
- Tyson Foods to Acquire AdvancePierre Foods in $4.2B Deal 5 hours ago
- Higher Education Bubble Vexing for Arkansas Institutions 1 day ago
- Startup Airline Glo Files Chapter 11 Bankruptcy Reorganization 20 hours ago
- Tyson Foods Explores Sale of 3 Brands 19 hours ago
- Lawsuit a Low Note for Arvest Notary 1 day ago