The exclusive golf club in west Little Rock is owned by Warren Stephens, CEO of Stephens Inc., who briefed media on the Western Amateur event last week.
The Alotian Club, Warren Stephens' ultra-exclusive golfer's paradise off Highway 10 west of Little Rock, will open its doors to the public for the first time this summer as host of the 111th Western Amateur championship. Here's how you can get in.
Arkansas Business Staff
- Here's the New UALR Trojans Logo
- Twitter Reactions of Interest to SCOTUS Ruling
- UA Makes List of Top 100 US Patent Producers
- Bank Documents Illuminate John Rogers' Dealings 17 hours ago
- Allied Bank Properties Put Up On the Block 17 hours ago
- Simmons Bank Names New VP Chris Dunn 8 hours ago
- Woodland Heights Sells In $13.9M Transaction (Real Deals) 17 hours ago
- Soul of the South Board Member Mac Hogan Steps Down 17 hours ago