The exclusive golf club in west Little Rock is owned by Warren Stephens, CEO of Stephens Inc., who briefed media on the Western Amateur event last week.
The Alotian Club, Warren Stephens' ultra-exclusive golfer's paradise off Highway 10 west of Little Rock, will open its doors to the public for the first time this summer as host of the 111th Western Amateur championship. Here's how you can get in.
- Update: Asa Hutchinson, Others React to DOJ Policy Change on Marijuana
- Alice Walton Sells Her 1,400-Acre Texas Ranch
- Gary Heathcott Responds to Arkansas Business Cover Story
- After Fiscal Chaos, Arkansas Baptist Reverses 2016 Hire 12 hours ago
- Insurance Agent Josh Casada Accused of Taking $205,000 in Premiums 12 hours ago
- Presenting the 30th Annual Arkansas Business of the Year Awards 12 hours ago
- Lawsuit Against Fayetteville's Spa810 Picks Up Steam 12 hours ago
- Former U.S. Attorney Conner Eldridge Forms New Rogers Law Firm 12 hours ago