The exclusive golf club in west Little Rock is owned by Warren Stephens, CEO of Stephens Inc., who briefed media on the Western Amateur event last week.
The Alotian Club, Warren Stephens' ultra-exclusive golfer's paradise off Highway 10 west of Little Rock, will open its doors to the public for the first time this summer as host of the 111th Western Amateur championship. Here's how you can get in.
Arkansas Business Staff
- Here Are the Draft Rules for Medical Marijuana Dispensaries, Cultivators
- Video: Tyson Unveils New Corporate Logo, Growth Strategy at Conference
- Hutchinson: Arkansas 'Ready to Go' on ACA Repeal But Concerned About Trade Tax
- Tandem Self-Storage Sales Combine for $5.2 Million (Real Deals) 12 hours ago
- ‘Colorado Craftsman' Project Enters Little Rock Market 12 hours ago
- Wal-Mart Launches New Front in US Price War; Targets Aldi in Grocery Aisle 4 hours ago
- Ridout Lumber Sold to Illinois Distributor 12 hours ago
- In Northwest Arkansas, Health Care Industry Building On the Boom 12 hours ago