Collective Bias of Bentonville is on a roll. The shopper-oriented social marketing and advertising firm, which just secured more than $10 million in Series A investment funding and financing, has been included among the "5 Most Important New Companies" by a Forbes online columnist.
Forbes contributor Mark Feldman published his post yesterday. In it, he calls out "some new, innovative startups that seem to rise above the rest. Some that you and I can actually find value in."
Of Collective Bias, he says:
Let’s imagine you’re a retailer with a new product line and you need more awareness to drive traffic through the store. Rather than run an expensive marketing campaign, simply hire Collective Bias to create the content, manage the content social team, and publish it across multiple online venues (most often bloggers). Their goal is to generate a lot of word of mouth business by producing content that influences a retailer’s target customers.
You read about Feldman's other four picks here.
- Southern Gourmasian to Open Restaurant in Downtown Little Rock
- Jerry Barakat Opening Japanese Restaurant in Hillcrest
- Waltons Check in at No. 1 on Forbes 'Richest American Families' List
- NLR Sports Memorabilia Dealer John Rogers Sued for Missed Payment 1 day ago
- Political Strategist Noelle Nikpours' Racy Website Replaced 6 years ago
- 5 Years Later, John Glasgow's Disappearance Still Unexplained 1 year ago
- Wal-Mart Execs Naturally Dominate List of Executive Compensation 1 day ago
- Bank of the Ozarks Responds to 'Say on Pay' Vote 1 day ago