Collective Bias of Bentonville is on a roll. The shopper-oriented social marketing and advertising firm, which just secured more than $10 million in Series A investment funding and financing, has been included among the "5 Most Important New Companies" by a Forbes online columnist.
Forbes contributor Mark Feldman published his post yesterday. In it, he calls out "some new, innovative startups that seem to rise above the rest. Some that you and I can actually find value in."
Of Collective Bias, he says:
Let’s imagine you’re a retailer with a new product line and you need more awareness to drive traffic through the store. Rather than run an expensive marketing campaign, simply hire Collective Bias to create the content, manage the content social team, and publish it across multiple online venues (most often bloggers). Their goal is to generate a lot of word of mouth business by producing content that influences a retailer’s target customers.
You read about Feldman's other four picks here.
- Report: Queen Wilhelmina Delays Cost $11.5M
- Watch The '60 Minutes' Report on Data Brokers Here
- Six Walton Family Members Make Forbes Wealthiest List
- Steele Stephens: Gave Payments, Received $2.5M in State Commissions 15 hours ago
- Updated: Winner, Loser in Simmons Charters Consolidation 1 day ago
- Peco Foods Announces Northeast Arkansas Plant, 1,000 Jobs 24 hours ago
- Acumen's Goal: To Own the Southern Lifestyle Marketplace 1 day ago
- Watch The '60 Minutes' Report on Data Brokers Here 22 hours ago