Collective Bias of Bentonville is on a roll. The shopper-oriented social marketing and advertising firm, which just secured more than $10 million in Series A investment funding and financing, has been included among the "5 Most Important New Companies" by a Forbes online columnist.
Forbes contributor Mark Feldman published his post yesterday. In it, he calls out "some new, innovative startups that seem to rise above the rest. Some that you and I can actually find value in."
Of Collective Bias, he says:
Let’s imagine you’re a retailer with a new product line and you need more awareness to drive traffic through the store. Rather than run an expensive marketing campaign, simply hire Collective Bias to create the content, manage the content social team, and publish it across multiple online venues (most often bloggers). Their goal is to generate a lot of word of mouth business by producing content that influences a retailer’s target customers.
You read about Feldman's other four picks here.
- IKEA is Coming to Memphis
- Twerking, Meditation Lead Year's Top Google How-To Searches in Little Rock
- Wal-Mart CEO Says Company's U.S. Workers Will Soon Make Above Federal Minimum Wage
- West Little Rock Retail Rings Up $4.5M Purchase (Real Deals) 12 hours ago
- Wal-Mart Investment in Solar Energy Transforms Industry 2 weeks ago
- The Best & Worst of 2014 12 hours ago
- Jeff Gardner Forfeited Windstream Shares in Resignation 12 hours ago
- Uncertainty Surrounds Gay Marriage Case (Andrew DeMillo Analysis) 4 hours ago