Collective Bias of Bentonville is on a roll. The shopper-oriented social marketing and advertising firm, which just secured more than $10 million in Series A investment funding and financing, has been included among the "5 Most Important New Companies" by a Forbes online columnist.
Forbes contributor Mark Feldman published his post yesterday. In it, he calls out "some new, innovative startups that seem to rise above the rest. Some that you and I can actually find value in."
Of Collective Bias, he says:
Let’s imagine you’re a retailer with a new product line and you need more awareness to drive traffic through the store. Rather than run an expensive marketing campaign, simply hire Collective Bias to create the content, manage the content social team, and publish it across multiple online venues (most often bloggers). Their goal is to generate a lot of word of mouth business by producing content that influences a retailer’s target customers.
You read about Feldman's other four picks here.
- Report: David Tovar Resigned From Wal-Mart Over Resume Falsehood
- Mobile-Payment Battle Brews Between Apple, Wal-Mart
- WSJ Looks at Crystal Bridges' 'State of the Art' Exhibit
- Technological Innovations Bring Profitable Changes to the Fayetteville Shale 1 day ago
- Report: David Tovar Resigned From Wal-Mart Over Resume Falsehood 2 hours ago
- Natural Gas in Fayetteville Shale Takes Arkansas from Zero to Billions in 10 Years 1 day ago
- Dustin McDaniel Hospitalized 20 hours ago
- South Arkansas Formation Proves Disappointing So Far 1 day ago