Collective Bias of Bentonville is on a roll. The shopper-oriented social marketing and advertising firm, which just secured more than $10 million in Series A investment funding and financing, has been included among the "5 Most Important New Companies" by a Forbes online columnist.
Forbes contributor Mark Feldman published his post yesterday. In it, he calls out "some new, innovative startups that seem to rise above the rest. Some that you and I can actually find value in."
Of Collective Bias, he says:
Let’s imagine you’re a retailer with a new product line and you need more awareness to drive traffic through the store. Rather than run an expensive marketing campaign, simply hire Collective Bias to create the content, manage the content social team, and publish it across multiple online venues (most often bloggers). Their goal is to generate a lot of word of mouth business by producing content that influences a retailer’s target customers.
You read about Feldman's other four picks here.
- Wal-Mart Cheered, Jeered for Solar Power Efforts
- State of the South Report Cites Innovation Hub as Key to Arkansas Growth
- THV 11 News: Vilonia Business Reopens After Tornado
- Whataburger Chain To Break Ground on First of Five Possible Locations in NWA 3 days ago
- Tom Cotton and Me (Gwen Moritz Editor's Note) 3 days ago
- Top College Officials See Sizable Pay Raises 3 days ago
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 2 years ago
- Arkansas Children's Hospital Seven-Year Campaign Raises $167M 12 hours ago