Collective Bias of Bentonville is on a roll. The shopper-oriented social marketing and advertising firm, which just secured more than $10 million in Series A investment funding and financing, has been included among the "5 Most Important New Companies" by a Forbes online columnist.
Forbes contributor Mark Feldman published his post yesterday. In it, he calls out "some new, innovative startups that seem to rise above the rest. Some that you and I can actually find value in."
Of Collective Bias, he says:
Let’s imagine you’re a retailer with a new product line and you need more awareness to drive traffic through the store. Rather than run an expensive marketing campaign, simply hire Collective Bias to create the content, manage the content social team, and publish it across multiple online venues (most often bloggers). Their goal is to generate a lot of word of mouth business by producing content that influences a retailer’s target customers.
You read about Feldman's other four picks here.
- Video: ASU Exploring On-Campus Hotel, Convention Center
- After Supremes' Decision, Womack Urges Congress to Act on Online Sales Tax
- WSJ Examines Mark Pryor, Tom Cotton Senate Race
- ASU Discusses Osteopathic Medical School with NYIT 6 days ago
- 5 Years Later, John Glasgow's Disappearance Still Unexplained 10 months ago
- #ARWX: Bitter Cold Remains in Arkansas Around After Ice Storm 20 hours ago
- $1.7M Transaction Visits Motel 6 Property (Real Deals) 6 days ago
- Update: John Stacks, Banker and Owner of Mountain Pure Water, Indicted on 11 Counts 4 days ago