Narrated by former Arkansas Razorbacks men's basketball coach Nolan Richardson, the film unspools at the Little Rock Film Festival next month.
The Fayetteville Flyer has more on the film and the man behind it, Arkansas native Matthew Wolfe, who tells the story of the high school football phenom Mitch Mustain and his misadventures at the University of Arkansas, the University of Southern California and beyond.
- Report: David Tovar Resigned From Wal-Mart Over Resume Falsehood
- Mobile-Payment Battle Brews Between Apple, Wal-Mart
- WSJ Looks at Crystal Bridges' 'State of the Art' Exhibit
- Mike Ross, Asa Hutchinson Spar over Tax Cuts, Ads in Debate 11 hours ago
- Arkansas Business Honors 'Best Places to Work' 24 hours ago
- Matt Lile Pleads Guilty to Embezzlement, Agrees to 1-Year Prison Sentence 18 hours ago
- Harrison Bank Files Lawsuit Against Dennis Smiley 1 day ago
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 2 years ago