Narrated by former Arkansas Razorbacks men's basketball coach Nolan Richardson, the film unspools at the Little Rock Film Festival next month.
The Fayetteville Flyer has more on the film and the man behind it, Arkansas native Matthew Wolfe, who tells the story of the high school football phenom Mitch Mustain and his misadventures at the University of Arkansas, the University of Southern California and beyond.
- FCC Approves Sinclair's $1B Deal to Buy Allbritton TV Stations, Including KATV
- Southern Gourmasian to Open Restaurant in Downtown Little Rock
- Jerry Barakat Opening Japanese Restaurant in Hillcrest
- Mo Money, Uber Problems (Robert Coon On Politics) 2 days ago
- NLR Sports Memorabilia Dealer John Rogers Sued for Missed Payment 4 days ago
- Maverick Transportation Opens $4M Driving Training Center 16 hours ago
- Bill Simon Stepping Down As Leader of Wal-Mart's U.S. Stores 22 hours ago
- Arkansas' 75 Largest Private Companies 2 years ago