Baggo, the popular tailgate game you've probably played at Razorbacks games, fairs and in your backyard, is made right here in Arkansas. And this week, THV 11 News' Ashely Blackstone goes to Hot Springs to tour the plant, where fun and games is serious business:
Tod Williams, vice president of sales, says peak season starts now and runs through football season. They can produce up to 500 games day.
Last year, they sold several hundred thousand including to 75 Division 1 schools. Ohio State and Arkansas top the list with the most sales.
You can watch video of Blackstone's report above or right here on THV11.com.
- Performance, Not Academics, Drive Incentives for SEC Football Coaches
- Crye-Leike Adopts New Safety Rules After Beverly Carter Death
- Wal-Mart Cheered, Jeered for Solar Power Efforts
- University of Arkansas Alumna Gives $600k to Alma Mater 18 hours ago
- Crye-Leike Adopts New Safety Rules After Beverly Carter Death 23 hours ago
- Whataburger Chain To Break Ground on First of Five Possible Locations in NWA 4 days ago
- Interim Director for Arkansas Prisons Named 2 hours ago
- Tom Cotton and Me (Gwen Moritz Editor's Note) 4 days ago