Baggo, the popular tailgate game you've probably played at Razorbacks games, fairs and in your backyard, is made right here in Arkansas. And this week, THV 11 News' Ashely Blackstone goes to Hot Springs to tour the plant, where fun and games is serious business:
Tod Williams, vice president of sales, says peak season starts now and runs through football season. They can produce up to 500 games day.
Last year, they sold several hundred thousand including to 75 Division 1 schools. Ohio State and Arkansas top the list with the most sales.
You can watch video of Blackstone's report above or right here on THV11.com.
- TV News People: Don't Mess with Drew Carey on Twitter
- FedEx Schedules Groundbreaking for Southwest Little Rock Site
- Inauguration Day in Arkansas
- Moses Tucker Real Estate Looks to Next Generation, Plans for Future 2 days ago
- Proposal Filed To End Arkansas' Private Option Compromise Medicaid Plan 1 day ago
- Good Luck With That (Gwen Moritz Editor's Note) 2 days ago
- Medicaid, Public Schools See Boosts in Hutchinson's Budget 12 hours ago
- How A Trans-Atlantic Investment Scam Ensnared Credit Union President Joyce Judy 2 days ago