Baggo, the popular tailgate game you've probably played at Razorbacks games, fairs and in your backyard, is made right here in Arkansas. And this week, THV 11 News' Ashely Blackstone goes to Hot Springs to tour the plant, where fun and games is serious business:
Tod Williams, vice president of sales, says peak season starts now and runs through football season. They can produce up to 500 games day.
Last year, they sold several hundred thousand including to 75 Division 1 schools. Ohio State and Arkansas top the list with the most sales.
You can watch video of Blackstone's report above or right here on THV11.com.
- Report: FBI Investigating Turner Grain
- Student Entrepreneur's Doughnut Holes Available Soon at Spokes
- Video: Turner Grain Paid Farmer for Wheat But Not Corn
- In Lee County, Judge Hears Details of Turner Grain, Related Companies 1 day ago
- $30,000 in Sculptures Stolen from Riverfront Park in Little Rock 9 hours ago
- Arkansas' Colette Honorable Nominated to Federal Energy Regulatory Commission 14 hours ago
- Lonoke County Farmers Sue Turner Grain 1 day ago
- Alcohol Amendment Will Be on November Ballot 5 hours ago