Baggo, the popular tailgate game you've probably played at Razorbacks games, fairs and in your backyard, is made right here in Arkansas. And this week, THV 11 News' Ashely Blackstone goes to Hot Springs to tour the plant, where fun and games is serious business:
Tod Williams, vice president of sales, says peak season starts now and runs through football season. They can produce up to 500 games day.
Last year, they sold several hundred thousand including to 75 Division 1 schools. Ohio State and Arkansas top the list with the most sales.
You can watch video of Blackstone's report above or right here on THV11.com.
- Video: ASU Exploring On-Campus Hotel, Convention Center
- After Supremes' Decision, Womack Urges Congress to Act on Online Sales Tax
- WSJ Examines Mark Pryor, Tom Cotton Senate Race
- #ARWX: Homes, Businesses Without Power; Flights Canceled at LIT, XNA 8 hours ago
- Update: John Stacks, Banker and Owner of Mountain Pure Water, Indicted on 11 Counts 3 days ago
- American Cancels Nearly 1,000 Flights Amid Ice Storm 8 hours ago
- Stratton's Market Growing In Both Size and Offerings 5 days ago
- Arkansas Best to Close 30 Service Terminals 1 day ago