Baggo, the popular tailgate game you've probably played at Razorbacks games, fairs and in your backyard, is made right here in Arkansas. And this week, THV 11 News' Ashely Blackstone goes to Hot Springs to tour the plant, where fun and games is serious business:
Tod Williams, vice president of sales, says peak season starts now and runs through football season. They can produce up to 500 games day.
Last year, they sold several hundred thousand including to 75 Division 1 schools. Ohio State and Arkansas top the list with the most sales.
You can watch video of Blackstone's report above or right here on THV11.com.
- FCC Approves Sinclair's $1B Deal to Buy Allbritton TV Stations, Including KATV
- Southern Gourmasian to Open Restaurant in Downtown Little Rock
- Jerry Barakat Opening Japanese Restaurant in Hillcrest
- Immigration Reform Now (Editorial) 5 hours ago
- Three More Restaurants Raise Bar on List of Mixed Drink Sales 1 week ago
- Big River Steel's John Correnti on Government's Role in Private-Sector Projects? 'Stay Out' 5 hours ago
- Value Place Hotel Visited by $4M Sale (Real Deals) 5 hours ago
- Warren Stephens Bets on Britain's Bathstore 5 hours ago