Baggo, the popular tailgate game you've probably played at Razorbacks games, fairs and in your backyard, is made right here in Arkansas. And this week, THV 11 News' Ashely Blackstone goes to Hot Springs to tour the plant, where fun and games is serious business:
Tod Williams, vice president of sales, says peak season starts now and runs through football season. They can produce up to 500 games day.
Last year, they sold several hundred thousand including to 75 Division 1 schools. Ohio State and Arkansas top the list with the most sales.
You can watch video of Blackstone's report above or right here on THV11.com.
- This Week in Tyson: EPA Investigates; Hillshire Deal Delayed Again
- Jerry Jones' Dallas Cowboys Top $3B in Value
- The Capital Hotel Opens One Eleven at the Capital
- Company Plans $900M, 440-Mile Crude Oil Pipeline Across Arkansas 23 hours ago
- 8 Farmers File Fraud Lawsuit Against Turner Grain 2 days ago
- Newport Retailer Jamie Darling Takes to the Road In Airstream 5 days ago
- Davy Carter: Little Legislature Can Do To Help Turner Grain Farmers 43 mins ago
- In Memphis, TVA Will Replace Coal with Natural Gas 22 hours ago