Baggo, the popular tailgate game you've probably played at Razorbacks games, fairs and in your backyard, is made right here in Arkansas. And this week, THV 11 News' Ashely Blackstone goes to Hot Springs to tour the plant, where fun and games is serious business:
Tod Williams, vice president of sales, says peak season starts now and runs through football season. They can produce up to 500 games day.
Last year, they sold several hundred thousand including to 75 Division 1 schools. Ohio State and Arkansas top the list with the most sales.
You can watch video of Blackstone's report above or right here on THV11.com.
- Report: Wal-Mart CFO Claims 'Very Good Sales' Lately
- Report: Queen Wilhelmina Delays Cost $11.5M
- Watch The '60 Minutes' Report on Data Brokers Here
- Securities Department Goes After Firm That Did Business With Martha Shoffner's Office 11 hours ago
- 6 Arkansas Banks Lost Money in 2013 9 hours ago
- Martha Shoffner Defense Rests Without Calling Witnesses 4 hours ago
- Acumen's Goal: To Own the Southern Lifestyle Marketplace 2 days ago
- Federal Jury Finds Martha Shoffner Guilty of Bribery, Extortion 2 hours ago