Baggo, the popular tailgate game you've probably played at Razorbacks games, fairs and in your backyard, is made right here in Arkansas. And this week, THV 11 News' Ashely Blackstone goes to Hot Springs to tour the plant, where fun and games is serious business:
Tod Williams, vice president of sales, says peak season starts now and runs through football season. They can produce up to 500 games day.
Last year, they sold several hundred thousand including to 75 Division 1 schools. Ohio State and Arkansas top the list with the most sales.
You can watch video of Blackstone's report above or right here on THV11.com.
- Report: David Tovar Resigned From Wal-Mart Over Resume Falsehood
- Mobile-Payment Battle Brews Between Apple, Wal-Mart
- WSJ Looks at Crystal Bridges' 'State of the Art' Exhibit
- Arkansas Business Honors 'Best Places to Work' 8 hours ago
- Harrison Bank Files Lawsuit Against Dennis Smiley 11 hours ago
- Mike Ross, Asa Hutchinson Square Off in Televised Debate 11 hours ago
- UCA Moves Forward with Feasibility Study on Mixed-Use Development 8 hours ago
- Arkansas Tech to Offer MSBA Degree Online 1 day ago