Baggo, the popular tailgate game you've probably played at Razorbacks games, fairs and in your backyard, is made right here in Arkansas. And this week, THV 11 News' Ashely Blackstone goes to Hot Springs to tour the plant, where fun and games is serious business:
Tod Williams, vice president of sales, says peak season starts now and runs through football season. They can produce up to 500 games day.
Last year, they sold several hundred thousand including to 75 Division 1 schools. Ohio State and Arkansas top the list with the most sales.
You can watch video of Blackstone's report above or right here on THV11.com.
- Reactions to Tom Cotton, Mark Pryor Debate
- KUAR, PBS Look at Minimum Wage Issue in Arkansas
- Tom Dalton of Innovate Arkansas: Funding for Early Stage Startups Has Increased
- Top College Officials See Sizable Pay Raises 18 hours ago
- Whataburger Chain To Break Ground on First of Five Possible Locations in NWA 18 hours ago
- Maumelle Warehouse Attracts $11.2M Sale (Real Deals) 18 hours ago
- 16 Arkansas Public School Superintendent Jobs Top $200,000 18 hours ago
- Tom Cotton and Me (Gwen Moritz Editor's Note) 18 hours ago