Baggo, the popular tailgate game you've probably played at Razorbacks games, fairs and in your backyard, is made right here in Arkansas. And this week, THV 11 News' Ashely Blackstone goes to Hot Springs to tour the plant, where fun and games is serious business:
Tod Williams, vice president of sales, says peak season starts now and runs through football season. They can produce up to 500 games day.
Last year, they sold several hundred thousand including to 75 Division 1 schools. Ohio State and Arkansas top the list with the most sales.
You can watch video of Blackstone's report above or right here on THV11.com.
- Six Walton Family Members Make Forbes Wealthiest List
- Previously Withheld Clinton Records Go Public Today
- Wal-Mart Buys Yumprint of Seattle
- WLR Retail Project Trails $1.8M Land Purchase (Real Deals) 9 hours ago
- After Traffic Jam, Arkansas Lawmakers Seek Answers From Highway Officials 2 hours ago
- Proposed Change in State Securities Law Out of Step With Neighboring States 9 hours ago
- New Walmart Convenience Store To Open in Bentonville 9 hours ago
- Acumen's Goal: To Own the Southern Lifestyle Marketplace 9 hours ago