It's time to take another look at the week that was in Arkansas Business. First, above, our weekly "Arkansas Business Week in Review," which airs Saturday mornings on THV 11 News. We look back on a week chock full of Arkansas public company earnings and other developments.
Meanwhile, AETN's "Arkansas Week," we talk about the farm bill in Washington D.C., new developments in the Arkansas governor's race, earnings season and the abortion law in court. You can watch the full episode -- which features me, Rick Fahr, David Keith and host Steve Barnes -- right here.
- Report: David Tovar Resigned From Wal-Mart Over Resume Falsehood
- Mobile-Payment Battle Brews Between Apple, Wal-Mart
- WSJ Looks at Crystal Bridges' 'State of the Art' Exhibit
- Report: David Tovar Resigned From Wal-Mart Over Resume Falsehood 6 hours ago
- Technological Innovations Bring Profitable Changes to the Fayetteville Shale 2 days ago
- South Arkansas Formation Proves Disappointing So Far 2 days ago
- Regions Bank Adds Wayland Wiggins to Roster 2 days ago
- Governor's Quality Awards Go to 28 Arkansas Organizations 6 hours ago