It's time to take another look at the week that was in Arkansas Business. First, above, our weekly "Arkansas Business Week in Review," which airs Saturday mornings on THV 11 News. We look back on a week chock full of Arkansas public company earnings and other developments.
Meanwhile, AETN's "Arkansas Week," we talk about the farm bill in Washington D.C., new developments in the Arkansas governor's race, earnings season and the abortion law in court. You can watch the full episode -- which features me, Rick Fahr, David Keith and host Steve Barnes -- right here.
- The Robinson Vote: A Rebuttal to Our Editorial by Mark Abernathy
- Wall Street Journal Goes Inside Tyson Foods' China Chicken Farms
- In El Dorado, Murphy to Open 1,200th Gas Station
- Citizens Bank Puts Phil Baldwin To Work On Growth 2 days ago
- The Robinson Vote: A Rebuttal to Our Editorial by Mark Abernathy 11 hours ago
- Siloam Springs Gets Downtown Jumpin' Again (Main Street Preservation | Winner, Between 5,000-20,000) 2 days ago
- Bank of the Ozarks To Buy Texas Bank for $23 Million 1 day ago
- In El Dorado, Murphy to Open 1,200th Gas Station 12 hours ago