It's time to take another look at the week that was in Arkansas Business. First, above, our weekly "Arkansas Business Week in Review," which airs Saturday mornings on THV 11 News. We look back on a week chock full of Arkansas public company earnings and other developments.
Meanwhile, AETN's "Arkansas Week," we talk about the farm bill in Washington D.C., new developments in the Arkansas governor's race, earnings season and the abortion law in court. You can watch the full episode -- which features me, Rick Fahr, David Keith and host Steve Barnes -- right here.
- Six Walton Family Members Make Forbes Wealthiest List
- Previously Withheld Clinton Records Go Public Today
- Wal-Mart Buys Yumprint of Seattle
- Peco Foods Announces Northeast Arkansas Plant, 1,000 Jobs 1 hour ago
- Acumen's Goal: To Own the Southern Lifestyle Marketplace 11 hours ago
- WLR Retail Project Trails $1.8M Land Purchase (Real Deals) 11 hours ago
- After Traffic Jam, Arkansas Lawmakers Seek Answers From Highway Officials 4 hours ago
- Proposed Change in State Securities Law Out of Step With Neighboring States 11 hours ago