It's time to take another look at the week that was in Arkansas Business. First, above, our weekly "Arkansas Business Week in Review," which airs Saturday mornings on THV 11 News. We look back on a week chock full of Arkansas public company earnings and other developments.
Meanwhile, AETN's "Arkansas Week," we talk about the farm bill in Washington D.C., new developments in the Arkansas governor's race, earnings season and the abortion law in court. You can watch the full episode -- which features me, Rick Fahr, David Keith and host Steve Barnes -- right here.
- IKEA is Coming to Memphis
- Twerking, Meditation Lead Year's Top Google How-To Searches in Little Rock
- Wal-Mart CEO Says Company's U.S. Workers Will Soon Make Above Federal Minimum Wage
- Arkansas' Model Medicaid Experiment, the Private Option, in Jeopardy 17 hours ago
- Allen Kerr Named Insurance Commissioner; Sheila Sharp Retained as Community Correction Director 20 hours ago
- Budget Problems Force Cuts at World Services for the Blind 2 days ago
- Wal-Mart Investment in Solar Energy Transforms Industry 1 week ago
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 2 years ago