It's time to take another look at the week that was in Arkansas Business. First, above, our weekly "Arkansas Business Week in Review," which airs Saturday mornings on THV 11 News. We look back on a week chock full of Arkansas public company earnings and other developments.
Meanwhile, AETN's "Arkansas Week," we talk about the farm bill in Washington D.C., new developments in the Arkansas governor's race, earnings season and the abortion law in court. You can watch the full episode -- which features me, Rick Fahr, David Keith and host Steve Barnes -- right here.
- Southern Gourmasian to Open Restaurant in Downtown Little Rock
- Jerry Barakat Opening Japanese Restaurant in Hillcrest
- Waltons Check in at No. 1 on Forbes 'Richest American Families' List
- The Home of Outrageous Service (Gwen Moritz Editor's Note) 3 days ago
- Mike Beebe Appoints 43 to State Boards, Commissions 1 day ago
- Arkansas Venture Center Names Operations Team 7 hours ago
- With Rollin' Smoke, Arkansas Natives Rock BBQ World in Las Vegas 2 days ago
- NLR Sports Memorabilia Dealer John Rogers Sued for Missed Payment 3 days ago