Above, my quick Saturday night hit with our news partners at THV 11 about the arrest of Arkansas Treasurer Martha Shoffner.
Here's our story from January, when Arkansas Business was the first to report that the FBI had been investigating Shoffner -- and had been for at least year by the time she appeared in December before the Joint Legislative Audit Committee. The day that January story was published, a deputy state legislative auditor confirmed to the Arkansas News Bureau that the FBI spoke to one of his employees about an audit of Shoffner's office.
- Report: David Tovar Resigned From Wal-Mart Over Resume Falsehood
- Mobile-Payment Battle Brews Between Apple, Wal-Mart
- WSJ Looks at Crystal Bridges' 'State of the Art' Exhibit
- Arkansas Business Presents 2014's 'The New Influentials: 20 In Their 20s' 1 day ago
- Southern Rice & Cotton Says Turner Grain Bounced Million-Dollar Check 1 day ago
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 2 years ago
- 8 Former Delta Trust Employees Flock to Eagle Bank 1 day ago
- Wal-Mart at 50: A Not-So-Short History Of the World's Largest Retailer 2 years ago