Above, my quick Saturday night hit with our news partners at THV 11 about the arrest of Arkansas Treasurer Martha Shoffner.
Here's our story from January, when Arkansas Business was the first to report that the FBI had been investigating Shoffner -- and had been for at least year by the time she appeared in December before the Joint Legislative Audit Committee. The day that January story was published, a deputy state legislative auditor confirmed to the Arkansas News Bureau that the FBI spoke to one of his employees about an audit of Shoffner's office.
- Heartbleed? No Need for Heart Attack, We've Got Help, Advice
- CMS Database Shows Medicare Payments to Doctors, Others in 2012
- NY Post Reports Alice Walton Might Be Buyer of $70M Penthouse
- First Western: First for Dennis Smiley Cash? 10 hours ago
- $42.6 Million Transaction Visits Foothills Apartments (Real Deals) 10 hours ago
- Central Arkansas Medical Centers Collaborate, Compete in Tight Health Care Market 10 hours ago
- Slim Chickens' Goal: By 2025, 600 Outlets 10 hours ago
- Drones Take Place of News Choppers 10 hours ago