Above, my quick Saturday night hit with our news partners at THV 11 about the arrest of Arkansas Treasurer Martha Shoffner.
Here's our story from January, when Arkansas Business was the first to report that the FBI had been investigating Shoffner -- and had been for at least year by the time she appeared in December before the Joint Legislative Audit Committee. The day that January story was published, a deputy state legislative auditor confirmed to the Arkansas News Bureau that the FBI spoke to one of his employees about an audit of Shoffner's office.
- Performance, Not Academics, Drive Incentives for SEC Football Coaches
- Crye-Leike Adopts New Safety Rules After Beverly Carter Death
- Wal-Mart Cheered, Jeered for Solar Power Efforts
- Whataburger Chain To Break Ground on First of Five Possible Locations in NWA 4 days ago
- Crye-Leike Adopts New Safety Rules After Beverly Carter Death 21 hours ago
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 2 years ago
- Picasolar Receives $800k DOE Grant for Solar Efficiency 21 hours ago
- Performance, Not Academics, Drive Incentives for SEC Football Coaches 20 hours ago