Above, my quick Saturday night hit with our news partners at THV 11 about the arrest of Arkansas Treasurer Martha Shoffner.
Here's our story from January, when Arkansas Business was the first to report that the FBI had been investigating Shoffner -- and had been for at least year by the time she appeared in December before the Joint Legislative Audit Committee. The day that January story was published, a deputy state legislative auditor confirmed to the Arkansas News Bureau that the FBI spoke to one of his employees about an audit of Shoffner's office.
- Sam's Club, Dillard's Make Consumer Reports Naughty & Nice List
- Dillard's Investor Advises Company to Pursue REIT Spinoff
- Video: ARK Challenge Concludes Fourth Run in Little Rock
- Gov.-elect Asa Hutchinson Begins Bureaucrat Shuffle 16 hours ago
- Red Lobsters Serve Up $8.4M Transaction (Real Deals) 16 hours ago
- Fayetteville Anti-bias Ordinance Splits City, Chamber 16 hours ago
- Steele Stephens Could Still Face Fines over Shoffner Bribes 16 hours ago
- Mike Beebe Appoints 26 to State Boards, Commissions 5 hours ago