Work on the Ozark Medieval Fortress was abandoned in 2011 after overseas owners deemed the project unworthy of continued support because of low tourist traffic.
The New York Times checks in on efforts to sell the Ozark Medieval Castle, the Boone County tourist attraction whose financial struggles Arkansas Business chronicled in March.
Arkansas Business Staff
- Video: Here's How I-30 Would Look After Widening
- Report: Alice Walton Is Selling Out of the Cutting Horse Business
- Crittenden County Voters OK Tax Increase to Reopen Hospital
- Gearhart Leaves after 7 Years Leading University of Arkansas 17 hours ago
- Tyson Foods Adds Mikel Durham to Board 3 days ago
- Saline Memorial Breaks Ground on Bryant Campus 5 months ago
- Little Rock Warehouse Sells for Almost $1.8M (Real Deals) 6 hours ago
- Best Association Management Gets Contract to Oversee ASAE 2 months ago