Work on the Ozark Medieval Fortress was abandoned in 2011 after overseas owners deemed the project unworthy of continued support because of low tourist traffic.
The New York Times checks in on efforts to sell the Ozark Medieval Castle, the Boone County tourist attraction whose financial struggles Arkansas Business chronicled in March.
Arkansas Business Staff
- Video: Here's How I-30 Would Look After Widening
- Report: Alice Walton Is Selling Out of the Cutting Horse Business
- Crittenden County Voters OK Tax Increase to Reopen Hospital
- Mary Beth Brooks: Farmers & Merchants' Offer a 'Surprise' But Made Sense 3 hours ago
- Bank of the Ozarks Tops Bank Performance Scorecard 1 day ago
- Patented Protein from Fayetteville Firm Treats Bone and Hair Loss 1 day ago
- Lee Rudofsky Hired as State's Solicitor General 24 hours ago
- Sean Rochelle to Leave Executive Director Post at Razorback Foundation 1 day ago