Work on the Ozark Medieval Fortress was abandoned in 2011 after overseas owners deemed the project unworthy of continued support because of low tourist traffic.
The New York Times checks in on efforts to sell the Ozark Medieval Castle, the Boone County tourist attraction whose financial struggles Arkansas Business chronicled in March.
Arkansas Business Staff
- Here's the Wells Fargo Foreclosure Lawsuit on the Regions Bank Building
- Video: Asa Hutchinson Talks Tax Cut, Marijuana, Trump
- Fed's James Bullard: Only One Rate Hike Needed Now
- Little Rock Tech Park Announces First Tenants 1 day ago
- Arkansas Scholarship Lottery Picks CJRW for $34.5M Contract 1 day ago
- Arkansas Medical Marijuana Commission Members to be Named 6 hours ago
- Arkansas Arts Center Picks Studio Gang to Design Expansion, Renovation 21 hours ago
- Tax Credits Help Little Rock Company Raise $1.25M for Movies 3 days ago