Work on the Ozark Medieval Fortress was abandoned in 2011 after overseas owners deemed the project unworthy of continued support because of low tourist traffic.
The New York Times checks in on efforts to sell the Ozark Medieval Castle, the Boone County tourist attraction whose financial struggles Arkansas Business chronicled in March.
Arkansas Business Staff
- Walmart Atop Fortune 500 List for 6th Straight Year
- Full Text of Mark Stodola's Letter Saying He Won't Seek Re-Election
- After Baltz Firing, CARTI Issues Statement
- 75 Largest Private Companies in Arkansas Combine for $38.9B 1 day ago
- Holiday Inn Express Expected in East Village Development 1 day ago
- Divided Supreme Court Rules for Businesses over Workers 18 hours ago
- Bank Buys Spur Talk in Corner Markets 1 day ago
- Heated Court Fight, US House Race Dominate Arkansas Election 20 hours ago