Work on the Ozark Medieval Fortress was abandoned in 2011 after overseas owners deemed the project unworthy of continued support because of low tourist traffic.
The New York Times checks in on efforts to sell the Ozark Medieval Castle, the Boone County tourist attraction whose financial struggles Arkansas Business chronicled in March.
Arkansas Business Staff
- Video: Bank of the Ozarks Marks 20 Years as a Public Company at Nasdaq
- Watch the Wal-Mart Shareholders' Meeting Here
- SCA Pharmaceuticals to Build 90K-SF Plant in Connecticut
- Adviser's Cash Withdrawals Lead Feds to Sportsbook in Rogers 7 days ago
- UPDATE: Four KARK Employees Fired In Video Aftermath; Nexstar VP Apologizes 7 years ago
- Arkansas Women's Hall of Fame: Dr. Joanna Seibert, Health Care Pioneer 7 days ago
- Indian Mall Site in Jonesboro Sold to Memphis Group; Redevelopment Planned 2 days ago
- Arkansas Gets First Medical Pot Dispensary Application 2 days ago