Mike Slive, commissioner of the SEC, has stealthly moved to the chair of power in college football.
The Southeastern Conference will distribute a record $289.4 million among its 14 member schools for the 2012-13 fiscal year.
Arkansas Business Staff
- UCA Narrows President Applicants to 8
- Asa Hutchinson Weighs In On Trump Comments
- Waltons Among Forbes' Top 20 Richest
- Chinese Firm Agrees to Put Garment Plant in Little Rock, Employ 400 1 day ago
- UCA Selects 4 President Finalists to Interview On Campus 8 hours ago
- A Power Line to Nowhere (Julie Morton Commentary) 5 days ago
- Report: Arkansas Medical Pot Plan Costs More Than It Raises 1 day ago
- Arkansas Business Hall of Fame Names 4 Inductees 1 day ago