Today in the Arkansas Business Week in Review on THV 11 News: Martha Shoffner's legal woes multiply, UALR announces a new high-tech center, ASU studies adding a new medical school in Jonesboro, Wal-Mart holds its annual meeting, and Arkansas loses two business giants. The full report, which airs every Saturday on "THV 11 News Saturday," above.
Also: I filled in for Steve Barnes on AETN's "Arkansas Week" this week. The latest episode, featuring Rick Fahr, Michael Hibblen and Hoyt Purvis, is available right now right here.
- IKEA is Coming to Memphis
- Twerking, Meditation Lead Year's Top Google How-To Searches in Little Rock
- Wal-Mart CEO Says Company's U.S. Workers Will Soon Make Above Federal Minimum Wage
- Outlets at Little Rock Developer Talks Construction, Tenants, Impact 1 day ago
- With China Venture in Rearview Mirror, Mark McLarty Turns Efforts Home 1 day ago
- First Arkansas Bank Wins $14.5M Default Judgment Against John Rogers 4 hours ago
- Wal-Mart Investment in Solar Energy Transforms Industry 2 weeks ago
- Arkansas Grand Jury Indicts 3 for Trying to Steal USDA Money 1 day ago