Today in the Arkansas Business Week in Review on THV 11 News: Martha Shoffner's legal woes multiply, UALR announces a new high-tech center, ASU studies adding a new medical school in Jonesboro, Wal-Mart holds its annual meeting, and Arkansas loses two business giants. The full report, which airs every Saturday on "THV 11 News Saturday," above.
Also: I filled in for Steve Barnes on AETN's "Arkansas Week" this week. The latest episode, featuring Rick Fahr, Michael Hibblen and Hoyt Purvis, is available right now right here.
- Southern Gourmasian to Open Restaurant in Downtown Little Rock
- Jerry Barakat Opening Japanese Restaurant in Hillcrest
- Waltons Check in at No. 1 on Forbes 'Richest American Families' List
- Bill Simon Stepping Down As Leader of Wal-Mart's U.S. Stores 5 hours ago
- Mo Money, Uber Problems (Robert Coon On Politics) 24 hours ago
- Josh Moody's Overwatch App Ready to Hit Market 21 hours ago
- NLR Sports Memorabilia Dealer John Rogers Sued for Missed Payment 4 days ago
- Federal Disaster Declarations Made for 10 Counties 20 hours ago