Today in the Arkansas Business Week in Review on THV 11 News: Martha Shoffner's legal woes multiply, UALR announces a new high-tech center, ASU studies adding a new medical school in Jonesboro, Wal-Mart holds its annual meeting, and Arkansas loses two business giants. The full report, which airs every Saturday on "THV 11 News Saturday," above.
Also: I filled in for Steve Barnes on AETN's "Arkansas Week" this week. The latest episode, featuring Rick Fahr, Michael Hibblen and Hoyt Purvis, is available right now right here.
- THV 11 News: Vilonia Business Reopens After Tornado
- Clinton Family Remembers Oscar de la Renta
- Social Media Reactions to Final Gubernatorial Debate
- Whataburger Chain To Break Ground on First of Five Possible Locations in NWA 2 days ago
- Turner Grain Close to Filing $25M Bankruptcy 21 hours ago
- Tom Cotton and Me (Gwen Moritz Editor's Note) 2 days ago
- UA Confronts Old Infrastructure to Make Campus Wireless 2 days ago
- Top College Officials See Sizable Pay Raises 2 days ago