Today in the Arkansas Business Week in Review on THV 11 News: Martha Shoffner's legal woes multiply, UALR announces a new high-tech center, ASU studies adding a new medical school in Jonesboro, Wal-Mart holds its annual meeting, and Arkansas loses two business giants. The full report, which airs every Saturday on "THV 11 News Saturday," above.
Also: I filled in for Steve Barnes on AETN's "Arkansas Week" this week. The latest episode, featuring Rick Fahr, Michael Hibblen and Hoyt Purvis, is available right now right here.
- Report: David Tovar Resigned From Wal-Mart Over Resume Falsehood
- Mobile-Payment Battle Brews Between Apple, Wal-Mart
- WSJ Looks at Crystal Bridges' 'State of the Art' Exhibit
- 10 Years Later, Case of M. David Howell's Ponzi Scheme Nears End 2 years ago
- Matt Lile Pleads Guilty to Embezzlement, Agrees to 1-Year Prison Sentence 2 days ago
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 2 years ago
- Mike Ross, Asa Hutchinson Spar over Tax Cuts, Ads in Debate 2 days ago
- Site Work Starts on Outlet Mall in West Little Rock 3 months ago