Today in the Arkansas Business Week in Review on THV 11 News: Martha Shoffner's legal woes multiply, UALR announces a new high-tech center, ASU studies adding a new medical school in Jonesboro, Wal-Mart holds its annual meeting, and Arkansas loses two business giants. The full report, which airs every Saturday on "THV 11 News Saturday," above.
Also: I filled in for Steve Barnes on AETN's "Arkansas Week" this week. The latest episode, featuring Rick Fahr, Michael Hibblen and Hoyt Purvis, is available right now right here.
- The Interesting Battle over Alcohol in Arkansas
- Arkansans Have Endured 80k Political Ads Worth $33.1M
- Performance, Not Academics, Drive Incentives for SEC Football Coaches
- Turner Grain Merchandising Files $25M Bankruptcy 1 day ago
- Turner Grain Collapse Prompts Legislation 1 day ago
- Whataburger Chain To Break Ground on First of Five Possible Locations in NWA 6 days ago
- Crye-Leike Adopts New Safety Rules After Beverly Carter Death 3 days ago
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 2 years ago