Today in the Arkansas Business Week in Review on THV 11 News: Martha Shoffner's legal woes multiply, UALR announces a new high-tech center, ASU studies adding a new medical school in Jonesboro, Wal-Mart holds its annual meeting, and Arkansas loses two business giants. The full report, which airs every Saturday on "THV 11 News Saturday," above.
Also: I filled in for Steve Barnes on AETN's "Arkansas Week" this week. The latest episode, featuring Rick Fahr, Michael Hibblen and Hoyt Purvis, is available right now right here.
- The Capital Hotel Opens One Eleven at the Capital
- Reports: APEX Tool to Close Springdale Plant That Employs 250
- Reports: Wal-Mart Nabs Another Shopping App, Luvocracy
- Bruce Oakley To Give Turner Grain Money To Judge 2 days ago
- NLR Woman Pleads Guilty to $1M Payroll Fraud 10 hours ago
- Clinton National Airport Reveals $20M Concourse Renovation Plans 12 hours ago
- Windstream Holdings COO Brent Whittington to Resign 12 hours ago
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 2 years ago