Today in the Arkansas Business Week in Review on THV 11 News: Martha Shoffner's legal woes multiply, UALR announces a new high-tech center, ASU studies adding a new medical school in Jonesboro, Wal-Mart holds its annual meeting, and Arkansas loses two business giants. The full report, which airs every Saturday on "THV 11 News Saturday," above.
Also: I filled in for Steve Barnes on AETN's "Arkansas Week" this week. The latest episode, featuring Rick Fahr, Michael Hibblen and Hoyt Purvis, is available right now right here.
- Six Walton Family Members Make Forbes Wealthiest List
- Previously Withheld Clinton Records Go Public Today
- Wal-Mart Buys Yumprint of Seattle
- WLR Retail Project Trails $1.8M Land Purchase (Real Deals) 7 hours ago
- New Walmart Convenience Store To Open in Bentonville 7 hours ago
- Arkansas Best Execs Enjoy Fruit of Profitable 2013 6 days ago
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 2 years ago
- Proposed Change in State Securities Law Out of Step With Neighboring States 7 hours ago