Darek Braunecker, Frontline Athlete Management
Frontline Athlete Management of Little Rock continues to add to its deep roster of baseball talent.
The firm started by agent Darek Braunecker advised more first-round picks in this year’s Major League Baseball Draft than any other agency, according to sportsagentblog.com. Braunecker himself represents three of Frontline’s five first round picks, giving him the second-highest total of players in the top 33 picks.
Picks No. 4, 7, 8, 21 and 26 are Frontline clients. Based on 2012 contract information, those picks are worth about $13 million. Last year’s No. 4 pick earned $4.2 million.
Frontline is already home to pitchers (and Arkansas' own) like A.J. Burnett, Cliff Lee, Drew Smyly and Travis Wood.
Braunecker’s newest clients include:
- Kohl Stewart, Pitcher, No. 4 overall, Minnesota Twins
- Trey Ball, Pitcher, No. 7, Boston Red Sox
- Hunter Dozier, Shortstop No. 8, Kansas City Royals
Other Frontline players selected:
- Nick Ciuffo, Catcher, No. 21, Tampa Bay Rays
- Rob Kaminsky, Pitcher, No. 28, St. Louis Cardinals
Here’s more on Braunecker from the Dec. 17, 2012 Arkansas Business.
- Report: FBI Investigating Turner Grain
- Student Entrepreneur's Doughnut Holes Available Soon at Spokes
- Video: Turner Grain Paid Farmer for Wheat But Not Corn
- Metro Builders Property Weighs In at $3.8 Million (Real Deals) 1 day ago
- Scooter Stuart's Tainted Assets Draw More Fire 1 day ago
- Dassault Falcon Jet to Break Ground on $60M Expansion in Little Rock 2 hours ago
- Greenway Picks 7 John Deere Dealerships in $112M Buy 1 day ago
- Newly Insured 'Private Option' Arkansans Present Challenges, Opportunities 1 day ago