Darek Braunecker, Frontline Athlete Management
Frontline Athlete Management of Little Rock continues to add to its deep roster of baseball talent.
The firm started by agent Darek Braunecker advised more first-round picks in this year’s Major League Baseball Draft than any other agency, according to sportsagentblog.com. Braunecker himself represents three of Frontline’s five first round picks, giving him the second-highest total of players in the top 33 picks.
Picks No. 4, 7, 8, 21 and 26 are Frontline clients. Based on 2012 contract information, those picks are worth about $13 million. Last year’s No. 4 pick earned $4.2 million.
Frontline is already home to pitchers (and Arkansas' own) like A.J. Burnett, Cliff Lee, Drew Smyly and Travis Wood.
Braunecker’s newest clients include:
- Kohl Stewart, Pitcher, No. 4 overall, Minnesota Twins
- Trey Ball, Pitcher, No. 7, Boston Red Sox
- Hunter Dozier, Shortstop No. 8, Kansas City Royals
Other Frontline players selected:
- Nick Ciuffo, Catcher, No. 21, Tampa Bay Rays
- Rob Kaminsky, Pitcher, No. 28, St. Louis Cardinals
Here’s more on Braunecker from the Dec. 17, 2012 Arkansas Business.
- Little Rock Marriott Caps $16M Renovations with Relaunch Party
- Rod Ford: Little Rock Startup Scene Needs Capital
- Community Bankers Group Responds to Wal-Mart's GoBank Checking Accounts
- County Clerk Cancels Leslie Rutledge's Voter Registration 8 hours ago
- Mike Beebe Makes 28 Appointments to Arkansas Boards, Commissions 11 hours ago
- Windstream Names Bob Gunderman Interim CFO 14 hours ago
- Developers Reimagine Conway's Oak Street 3 days ago
- Dominik Mjartan Promoted at Southern Bancorp 11 hours ago