Darek Braunecker, Frontline Athlete Management
Frontline Athlete Management of Little Rock continues to add to its deep roster of baseball talent.
The firm started by agent Darek Braunecker advised more first-round picks in this year’s Major League Baseball Draft than any other agency, according to sportsagentblog.com. Braunecker himself represents three of Frontline’s five first round picks, giving him the second-highest total of players in the top 33 picks.
Picks No. 4, 7, 8, 21 and 26 are Frontline clients. Based on 2012 contract information, those picks are worth about $13 million. Last year’s No. 4 pick earned $4.2 million.
Frontline is already home to pitchers (and Arkansas' own) like A.J. Burnett, Cliff Lee, Drew Smyly and Travis Wood.
Braunecker’s newest clients include:
- Kohl Stewart, Pitcher, No. 4 overall, Minnesota Twins
- Trey Ball, Pitcher, No. 7, Boston Red Sox
- Hunter Dozier, Shortstop No. 8, Kansas City Royals
Other Frontline players selected:
- Nick Ciuffo, Catcher, No. 21, Tampa Bay Rays
- Rob Kaminsky, Pitcher, No. 28, St. Louis Cardinals
Here’s more on Braunecker from the Dec. 17, 2012 Arkansas Business.
- Video: ASU Exploring On-Campus Hotel, Convention Center
- After Supremes' Decision, Womack Urges Congress to Act on Online Sales Tax
- WSJ Examines Mark Pryor, Tom Cotton Senate Race
- #ARWX: 37,000 Without Power; Flights Canceled at LIT, XNA 4 hours ago
- Update: John Stacks, Banker and Owner of Mountain Pure Water, Indicted on 11 Counts 3 days ago
- Stratton's Market Growing In Both Size and Offerings 4 days ago
- Arkansas Best to Close 30 Service Terminals 1 day ago
- Greenbrier Space Balloon Launchers Among Innovation Center's Targeted Users 1 day ago