Darek Braunecker, Frontline Athlete Management
Frontline Athlete Management of Little Rock continues to add to its deep roster of baseball talent.
The firm started by agent Darek Braunecker advised more first-round picks in this year’s Major League Baseball Draft than any other agency, according to sportsagentblog.com. Braunecker himself represents three of Frontline’s five first round picks, giving him the second-highest total of players in the top 33 picks.
Picks No. 4, 7, 8, 21 and 26 are Frontline clients. Based on 2012 contract information, those picks are worth about $13 million. Last year’s No. 4 pick earned $4.2 million.
Frontline is already home to pitchers (and Arkansas' own) like A.J. Burnett, Cliff Lee, Drew Smyly and Travis Wood.
Braunecker’s newest clients include:
- Kohl Stewart, Pitcher, No. 4 overall, Minnesota Twins
- Trey Ball, Pitcher, No. 7, Boston Red Sox
- Hunter Dozier, Shortstop No. 8, Kansas City Royals
Other Frontline players selected:
- Nick Ciuffo, Catcher, No. 21, Tampa Bay Rays
- Rob Kaminsky, Pitcher, No. 28, St. Louis Cardinals
Here’s more on Braunecker from the Dec. 17, 2012 Arkansas Business.
- FCC Approves Sinclair's $1B Deal to Buy Allbritton TV Stations, Including KATV
- Southern Gourmasian to Open Restaurant in Downtown Little Rock
- Jerry Barakat Opening Japanese Restaurant in Hillcrest
- Brandon Barber Should Serve About 20 Years, Feds Say 2 hours ago
- Maverick Transportation Opens $4M Driving Training Center 21 hours ago
- FCC Approves Sinclair's $1B Deal to Buy Allbritton TV Stations, Including KATV 17 hours ago
- Bill Simon Stepping Down As Leader of Wal-Mart's U.S. Stores 1 day ago
- Mo Money, Uber Problems (Robert Coon On Politics) 2 days ago