When last we checked in with Tyson Foods Inc. of Springdale, it was spending an undisclosed amount of money to buy Circle Foods LLC, which makes frozen and refrigerated handheld Mexican foods, uncooked tortillas and Indian flatbreads.
This week comes words of an $11 million expansion of a beef, chicken and pork plant in Sherman, Texas. The plant is the largest employer in Sherman, and after adding about 75 jobs through the expansion, will have 1,200 workers there.
According to local CBS affiliate KXII, Tyson is getting nearly $500,000 in incentives to expand. You can see the full report in the video above.
- Dillard's Investor Advises Company to Pursue REIT Spinoff
- Video: ARK Challenge Concludes Fourth Run in Little Rock
- The Hop Diner is Closing; At the Corner Opening in Its Place
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 2 years ago
- Red Lobsters Serve Up $8.4M Transaction (Real Deals) 8 hours ago
- State Court Signals Ruling on Marriage (Andrew DeMillo Analysis) 20 hours ago
- Gov.-elect Asa Hutchinson Begins Bureaucrat Shuffle 8 hours ago
- Steele Stephens Could Still Face Fines over Shoffner Bribes 8 hours ago