When last we checked in with Tyson Foods Inc. of Springdale, it was spending an undisclosed amount of money to buy Circle Foods LLC, which makes frozen and refrigerated handheld Mexican foods, uncooked tortillas and Indian flatbreads.
This week comes words of an $11 million expansion of a beef, chicken and pork plant in Sherman, Texas. The plant is the largest employer in Sherman, and after adding about 75 jobs through the expansion, will have 1,200 workers there.
According to local CBS affiliate KXII, Tyson is getting nearly $500,000 in incentives to expand. You can see the full report in the video above.
- Report: FBI Investigating Turner Grain
- Student Entrepreneur's Doughnut Holes Available Soon at Spokes
- Video: Turner Grain Paid Farmer for Wheat But Not Corn
- Metro Builders Property Weighs In at $3.8 Million (Real Deals) 16 hours ago
- Lawsuit Hits Nerve for Former Friends Fighting Over Medical Fees Earned 16 hours ago
- Scooter Stuart's Tainted Assets Draw More Fire 16 hours ago
- Greenway Picks 7 John Deere Dealerships in $112M Buy 16 hours ago
- Newly Insured 'Private Option' Arkansans Present Challenges, Opportunities 16 hours ago