When last we checked in with Tyson Foods Inc. of Springdale, it was spending an undisclosed amount of money to buy Circle Foods LLC, which makes frozen and refrigerated handheld Mexican foods, uncooked tortillas and Indian flatbreads.
This week comes words of an $11 million expansion of a beef, chicken and pork plant in Sherman, Texas. The plant is the largest employer in Sherman, and after adding about 75 jobs through the expansion, will have 1,200 workers there.
According to local CBS affiliate KXII, Tyson is getting nearly $500,000 in incentives to expand. You can see the full report in the video above.
- Six Walton Family Members Make Forbes Wealthiest List
- Previously Withheld Clinton Records Go Public Today
- Wal-Mart Buys Yumprint of Seattle
- Commission Investigates Judge Mike Maggio's Web Postings 2 days ago
- QU-BD Hears Complaints From All Sides Over 3-D Printer Pre-orders 5 days ago
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 2 years ago
- George's Inc. Recalls 29,200 Pounds of Chicken 16 hours ago
- Underground Tunnels Challenge Hot Springs Engineers from Past to Present 4 weeks ago