Acxiom's downtown Little Rock headquarters.
Acxiom Corp. of Little Rock tells Forbes magazine that it will open its consumer data vaults around Labor Day, allowing people to see just what information the publicly traded data services firms has collected about them.
Arkansas Business Staff
- Here's the New UALR Trojans Logo
- Twitter Reactions of Interest to SCOTUS Ruling
- UA Makes List of Top 100 US Patent Producers
- Moses Tucker Breaks Ground on $5M Apartment Project 10 hours ago
- Bank Documents Illuminate John Rogers' Dealings 2 days ago
- Wal-Mart's 'Open Call' Draws Governors, Prospective Vendors 9 hours ago
- Satanic Temple Sees Arkansas as Possible Monument Location 3 hours ago
- CNG Stations Continue Expansion in Arkansas 2 days ago