The Daily Beast takes a look at the Oscar de la Renta exhibit in Little Rock.
Famed fashion designer Oscar de la Renta will be in Arkansas today to meet with former President Bill Clinton and former Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton.
The Clintons are in town for the dedication of a children's library named for the former secretary of state and first lady. You can read more about what's now called the Hillary Rodham Clinton Children's Library and Learning Center in this Arkansas Business cover story here.
Meanwhile, the Clinton Presidential Library is hosting a temporary exhibit showcasing some of de la Renta's clothes. The exhibit features more than 30 of the designer's creations, including pieces worn by Hollywood stars and first ladies. If you haven't been to the show exhibit yet, you can get a peek at what's on display courtesy of The Daily Beast, which is hosting a slideshow of the exhibit right here.
The exhibit lasts until Dec. 1.
- Heartbleed? No Need for Heart Attack, We've Got Help, Advice
- CMS Database Shows Medicare Payments to Doctors, Others in 2012
- NY Post Reports Alice Walton Might Be Buyer of $70M Penthouse
- Home BancShares Eyes Another Florida Bank, Expects More Acquisitions 14 hours ago
- Harry Scott, Former President of Thompson Industries of Russellville, Dies at 64 9 months ago
- Shoe Company Munro Laying Off 56 in Hot Springs 14 hours ago
- Wal-Mart Jumps Into the Money Transfer Business, Loudly 10 hours ago
- Attorney General Rejects Wording of Proposal to Make Alcohol Sales Legal Througout Arkansas 10 hours ago