The Daily Beast takes a look at the Oscar de la Renta exhibit in Little Rock.
Famed fashion designer Oscar de la Renta will be in Arkansas today to meet with former President Bill Clinton and former Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton.
The Clintons are in town for the dedication of a children's library named for the former secretary of state and first lady. You can read more about what's now called the Hillary Rodham Clinton Children's Library and Learning Center in this Arkansas Business cover story here.
Meanwhile, the Clinton Presidential Library is hosting a temporary exhibit showcasing some of de la Renta's clothes. The exhibit features more than 30 of the designer's creations, including pieces worn by Hollywood stars and first ladies. If you haven't been to the show exhibit yet, you can get a peek at what's on display courtesy of The Daily Beast, which is hosting a slideshow of the exhibit right here.
The exhibit lasts until Dec. 1.
- IKEA is Coming to Memphis
- Twerking, Meditation Lead Year's Top Google How-To Searches in Little Rock
- Wal-Mart CEO Says Company's U.S. Workers Will Soon Make Above Federal Minimum Wage
- Wal-Mart Investment in Solar Energy Transforms Industry 2 weeks ago
- Tony Thomas Named CEO of Windstream As Jeff Gardner Steps Down 1 week ago
- Southern Bancorp's Mississippi Acquisition Tops $1M 3 hours ago
- Outlets at Little Rock Developer Talks Construction, Tenants, Impact 4 days ago
- Angela Wilcoxon, Janet Moore Join Citizens Bank of Batesville (Movers & Shakers) 3 hours ago