The Daily Beast takes a look at the Oscar de la Renta exhibit in Little Rock.
Famed fashion designer Oscar de la Renta will be in Arkansas today to meet with former President Bill Clinton and former Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton.
The Clintons are in town for the dedication of a children's library named for the former secretary of state and first lady. You can read more about what's now called the Hillary Rodham Clinton Children's Library and Learning Center in this Arkansas Business cover story here.
Meanwhile, the Clinton Presidential Library is hosting a temporary exhibit showcasing some of de la Renta's clothes. The exhibit features more than 30 of the designer's creations, including pieces worn by Hollywood stars and first ladies. If you haven't been to the show exhibit yet, you can get a peek at what's on display courtesy of The Daily Beast, which is hosting a slideshow of the exhibit right here.
The exhibit lasts until Dec. 1.
- Southern Gourmasian to Open Restaurant in Downtown Little Rock
- Jerry Barakat Opening Japanese Restaurant in Hillcrest
- Waltons Check in at No. 1 on Forbes 'Richest American Families' List
- NLR Sports Memorabilia Dealer John Rogers Sued for Missed Payment 3 days ago
- Mo Money, Uber Problems (Robert Coon On Politics) 18 hours ago
- Josh Moody's Overwatch App Ready to Hit Market 16 hours ago
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 2 years ago
- Atlanta Hawks' Joe Johnson Rides Up High in His Super Truck 6 years ago