The Daily Beast takes a look at the Oscar de la Renta exhibit in Little Rock.
Famed fashion designer Oscar de la Renta will be in Arkansas today to meet with former President Bill Clinton and former Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton.
The Clintons are in town for the dedication of a children's library named for the former secretary of state and first lady. You can read more about what's now called the Hillary Rodham Clinton Children's Library and Learning Center in this Arkansas Business cover story here.
Meanwhile, the Clinton Presidential Library is hosting a temporary exhibit showcasing some of de la Renta's clothes. The exhibit features more than 30 of the designer's creations, including pieces worn by Hollywood stars and first ladies. If you haven't been to the show exhibit yet, you can get a peek at what's on display courtesy of The Daily Beast, which is hosting a slideshow of the exhibit right here.
The exhibit lasts until Dec. 1.
- 'Secret Santa' Bill Gates Donates A Cow Through Heifer International
- Fort Smith Foundation Considers Osteopathic Medical School
- WSJ: Wal-Mart Looking to Add More Sam's Clubs in China
- North Carolina's Blake Anderson Named Football Coach at Arkansas State 3 hours ago
- Target: 40M Card Accounts Might Be Breached 42 mins ago
- Restaurants Open, Serving Cheer At Christmas (Sans the Nog) 4 days ago
- 'Secret Santa' Bill Gates Donates A Cow Through Heifer International 2 hours ago
- Entergy Hands Off Control of Power Grid to MISO 5 hours ago