It's been an interesting few weeks for Wal-Mart Stores Inc.'s efforts to add new stores. In Washington D.C., plans for new stores are in doubt after city leaders approved a higher "living wage" for big-box retailers.
Arkansas Business Staff
- Report: Maumelle Police Close Murder-Suicide Case Involving UALR Professor
- Happy #ARLEGValentines Day!
- Stone Ward's Danny Koteras Reviews Super Bowl Ads
- Outlets at Little Rock to Mark Grand Opening on Oct. 16 5 days ago
- What's It Worth to You? (Gwen Moritz Editor's Note) 7 days ago
- George Dunklin the High Bidder in Auction of Arkansas, Jefferson County Land 4 days ago
- Update: Baptist Health-NLR Agrees to $2.7 Million Settlement for Medicare Billing Dispute 2 days ago
- Centennial Bank Acquires Florida Branches in FDIC-Assisted Deal 2 days ago