Acxiom's downtown Little Rock headquarters.
Keep an eye out, because Acxiom Corp. is getting closer and closer to releasing its service that will let consumers find out what the data miner has mined on them.
At the company's annual meeting for shareholders Tuesday at its headquarters in Little Rock, CEO Scott Howe told Arkansas Business that the service is scheduled to roll out on the first or second week of September.
Howe told analysts during the company's first quarter earnings conference call that Acxiom's online reach is close to 1.1 billion unique users, or almost 100 percent of the Internet.
But don't get too excited: Howe added that the service won't satisfy everyone. He said it will be an ongoing project for Acxiom well after its release.
We'll keep our eye out for the new service.
- Report: FBI Investigating Turner Grain
- Student Entrepreneur's Doughnut Holes Available Soon at Spokes
- Video: Turner Grain Paid Farmer for Wheat But Not Corn
- Metro Builders Property Weighs In at $3.8 Million (Real Deals) 19 hours ago
- Lawsuit Hits Nerve for Former Friends Fighting Over Medical Fees Earned 19 hours ago
- Scooter Stuart's Tainted Assets Draw More Fire 19 hours ago
- Greenway Picks 7 John Deere Dealerships in $112M Buy 19 hours ago
- Newly Insured 'Private Option' Arkansans Present Challenges, Opportunities 19 hours ago