Acxiom's downtown Little Rock headquarters.
Keep an eye out, because Acxiom Corp. is getting closer and closer to releasing its service that will let consumers find out what the data miner has mined on them.
At the company's annual meeting for shareholders Tuesday at its headquarters in Little Rock, CEO Scott Howe told Arkansas Business that the service is scheduled to roll out on the first or second week of September.
Howe told analysts during the company's first quarter earnings conference call that Acxiom's online reach is close to 1.1 billion unique users, or almost 100 percent of the Internet.
But don't get too excited: Howe added that the service won't satisfy everyone. He said it will be an ongoing project for Acxiom well after its release.
We'll keep our eye out for the new service.
- The Robinson Vote: A Rebuttal to Our Editorial by Mark Abernathy
- Wall Street Journal Goes Inside Tyson Foods' China Chicken Farms
- In El Dorado, Murphy to Open 1,200th Gas Station
- One-And-Done Again: Bryan Harsin to Leave ASU for Boise State 3 hours ago
- CARTI to Begin Construction of $90M Treatment Facility 5 hours ago
- Cooper Clinic Sues Mercy Over Recruitment Tactics 1 week ago
- Fowlers Give $5M to NEA Baptist Charitable Foundation 23 hours ago
- Walton Family Foundation Gives $2.1M to UA Program 3 hours ago