Acxiom's downtown Little Rock headquarters.
Keep an eye out, because Acxiom Corp. is getting closer and closer to releasing its service that will let consumers find out what the data miner has mined on them.
At the company's annual meeting for shareholders Tuesday at its headquarters in Little Rock, CEO Scott Howe told Arkansas Business that the service is scheduled to roll out on the first or second week of September.
Howe told analysts during the company's first quarter earnings conference call that Acxiom's online reach is close to 1.1 billion unique users, or almost 100 percent of the Internet.
But don't get too excited: Howe added that the service won't satisfy everyone. He said it will be an ongoing project for Acxiom well after its release.
We'll keep our eye out for the new service.
- Little Rock Marriott Caps $16M Renovations with Relaunch Party
- Rod Ford: Little Rock Startup Scene Needs Capital
- Community Bankers Group Responds to Wal-Mart's GoBank Checking Accounts
- County Clerk Cancels Leslie Rutledge's Voter Registration 2 hours ago
- Mike Beebe Makes 28 Appointments to Arkansas Boards, Commissions 5 hours ago
- Windstream Names Bob Gunderman Interim CFO 8 hours ago
- Developers Reimagine Conway's Oak Street 3 days ago
- Dominik Mjartan Promoted at Southern Bancorp 5 hours ago