Acxiom's downtown Little Rock headquarters.
Keep an eye out, because Acxiom Corp. is getting closer and closer to releasing its service that will let consumers find out what the data miner has mined on them.
At the company's annual meeting for shareholders Tuesday at its headquarters in Little Rock, CEO Scott Howe told Arkansas Business that the service is scheduled to roll out on the first or second week of September.
Howe told analysts during the company's first quarter earnings conference call that Acxiom's online reach is close to 1.1 billion unique users, or almost 100 percent of the Internet.
But don't get too excited: Howe added that the service won't satisfy everyone. He said it will be an ongoing project for Acxiom well after its release.
We'll keep our eye out for the new service.
- Jerry Barakat Opening Japanese Restaurant in Hillcrest
- Waltons Check in at No. 1 on Forbes 'Richest American Families' List
- Wal-Mart Takes Top Spot in Fortune Global 500
- Dr. Lowry Barnes to Chair UAMS Orthopedic Surgery Department 1 day ago
- Tracy Morgan Sues Wal-Mart for Crash That Killed 1 in New Jersey 8 hours ago
- Lyon College Receives $1M Donation from Wilson Foundation 1 day ago
- Upscale Rivals Play Catch-up to Cache in Sales Receipts 6 days ago
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 2 years ago