An artist's rendering of the new building Dassault Falcon Jet is planning on its campus at the Bill and Hillary Clinton National Airport in Little Rock.
Arkansas Business news partner THV 11 News reports on tonight's vote by the Little Rock City Board to authorize $60 million in bonds for Dassault Falcon Jet's expansion at Adams Field.
- Apple CEO Tim Cook Joins in Chorus Against Religious Protection Bill
- Video: Mavis Lindsey on the Closure of Lindsey's Resort
- Mike Beebe Joins Roberts Law Firm of Little Rock
- #HB1228 Tests LGBT Economic Argument (Andrew DeMillo Analysis) 17 hours ago
- Wingate by Wyndham Hosts $2.9 Million Sale (Real Deals) 9 hours ago
- Jonesboro Developer Bruce Burrow's Pyrrhic Victory 9 hours ago
- MISO Unveils $22M Operations Center in Little Rock 6 days ago
- Bean Lumber Case Closed Over 'Failure To Communicate' 9 hours ago