An artist's rendering of the new building Dassault Falcon Jet is planning on its campus at the Bill and Hillary Clinton National Airport in Little Rock.
Arkansas Business news partner THV 11 News reports on tonight's vote by the Little Rock City Board to authorize $60 million in bonds for Dassault Falcon Jet's expansion at Adams Field.
Arkansas Business Staff
- Video: Bank of the Ozarks Marks 20 Years as a Public Company at Nasdaq
- Watch the Wal-Mart Shareholders' Meeting Here
- SCA Pharmaceuticals to Build 90K-SF Plant in Connecticut
- JB Hunt Buys Special Logistics Dedicated LLC for $136M 3 days ago
- Dispute Over Taxes Tears Family Apart 2 hours ago
- Bank of the Ozarks Making Its Mark as Bank of the Nation 2 hours ago
- Wal-Mart Holds Fourth Supplier Open Call 4 weeks ago
- SCA Pharmaceuticals to Build 90K-SF Plant in Connecticut 2 months ago