An artist's rendering of the new building Dassault Falcon Jet is planning on its campus at the Bill and Hillary Clinton National Airport in Little Rock.
Arkansas Business news partner THV 11 News reports on tonight's vote by the Little Rock City Board to authorize $60 million in bonds for Dassault Falcon Jet's expansion at Adams Field.
Arkansas Business Staff
- Live Video: Watch Gov. Asa Hutchinson's Speech to the Legislature
- On MSNBC, Fox Business, Cotton and Hutchinson Talk Health Care Reform
- Here's the Wells Fargo Foreclosure Lawsuit on the Regions Bank Building
- Simmons First Eyes Downtown Acxiom Building in Little Rock 21 hours ago
- Simmons, Home BancShares Set To Vault Into $10B Club 21 hours ago
- John Goodson To Defend Himself at Circuit Court of Appeals 21 hours ago
- Cameron Smith & Associates Expanding 21 hours ago
- Two Financial Centre Draws $11.3M Sale (Real Deals) 21 hours ago