An artist's rendering of the new building Dassault Falcon Jet is planning on its campus at the Bill and Hillary Clinton National Airport in Little Rock.
Arkansas Business news partner THV 11 News reports on tonight's vote by the Little Rock City Board to authorize $60 million in bonds for Dassault Falcon Jet's expansion at Adams Field.
Arkansas Business Staff
- Nine Billionaires with Arkansas Ties Make Forbes 500 List
- Report: Maumelle Police Close Murder-Suicide Case Involving UALR Professor
- Happy #ARLEGValentines Day!
- Yellow Rocket Partners Aim to Build Restaurant Brands 17 hours ago
- Nine Billionaires with Arkansas Ties Make Forbes 500 List 7 hours ago
- Turner Grain Trustee Asks for Chapter 7 Liquidation 17 hours ago
- Pyramid Transaction Adds Up to $2.9M (Real Deals) 17 hours ago
- Compass Pointe Plans To Purchase Woodland Heights 17 hours ago