An artist's rendering of the new building Dassault Falcon Jet is planning on its campus at the Bill and Hillary Clinton National Airport in Little Rock.
Arkansas Business news partner THV 11 News reports on tonight's vote by the Little Rock City Board to authorize $60 million in bonds for Dassault Falcon Jet's expansion at Adams Field.
Arkansas Business Staff
- Apple CEO Tim Cook Joins in Chorus Against Religious Protection Bill
- Video: Mavis Lindsey on the Closure of Lindsey's Resort
- Mike Beebe Joins Roberts Law Firm of Little Rock
- #HB1228 Tests LGBT Economic Argument (Andrew DeMillo Analysis) 8 hours ago
- Harps Sherwood Store Delayed by Dunkin' Donuts Details 1 week ago
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 3 years ago
- Today Is Final Day for Arkansas Business 40 Under 40 Nominations 3 days ago
- George Dunklin the High Bidder in Auction of Arkansas, Jefferson County Land 1 month ago