An artist's rendering of the new building Dassault Falcon Jet is planning on its campus at the Bill and Hillary Clinton National Airport in Little Rock.
Arkansas Business news partner THV 11 News reports on tonight's vote by the Little Rock City Board to authorize $60 million in bonds for Dassault Falcon Jet's expansion at Adams Field.
Arkansas Business Staff
- UA Graduate's Design for WWI Memorial Wins Competition
- Here Are the Arkansas Stores Wal-Mart Is Closing
- Video: Gov. Asa Hutchinson Rings NYSE Opening Bell, Appears on CNBC, Fox Business
- Hutchinson, AEDC Launch 'Arkansas Inc.' to Recruit, Retain Companies 2 days ago
- East Little Rock's 'Innovation Alley' Drawing Grit, Funk Lovers 5 days ago
- Murphy USA to Sell CAM Pipeline for $85M; 4Q Income Down 32 Percent 2 days ago
- Acxiom Reports 3Q Loss, But Revenue, Earnings Guidance Rises 2 days ago
- Wayne Farms Plant in Laurel, Mississippi, to Lay Off 500 2 days ago