An artist's rendering of the new building Dassault Falcon Jet is planning on its campus at the Bill and Hillary Clinton National Airport in Little Rock.
Arkansas Business news partner THV 11 News reports on tonight's vote by the Little Rock City Board to authorize $60 million in bonds for Dassault Falcon Jet's expansion at Adams Field.
Arkansas Business Staff
- CinemaCon 2015 Will Have an Arkansas Flavor
- Wal-Mart Commends Asa Hutchinson for Work on HB1228
- Wal-Mart Is Now Calling for a Veto of HB1228
- Stephens Inc. Hires 5 From Sterne Agee 5 days ago
- USDA Veterinarian: Bird Flu Outbreak Could Be 'Devastating' 20 hours ago
- Centennial, Michael Morton, Dollar General Make Million-Dollar Moves 5 days ago
- Entergy Arkansas Seeks OK for 81-Megawatt Solar Power Plant 3 days ago
- Little Rock A&P Says Legacy Bistro Operating Without Permit, Not Paying Taxes 5 days ago