An artist's rendering of the new building Dassault Falcon Jet is planning on its campus at the Bill and Hillary Clinton National Airport in Little Rock.
Arkansas Business news partner THV 11 News reports on tonight's vote by the Little Rock City Board to authorize $60 million in bonds for Dassault Falcon Jet's expansion at Adams Field.
Arkansas Business Staff
- At Conference, Tyson Foods Touts Stable Earnings, Sales Growth
- Caterpillar to Lay Off 60 in North Little Rock
- Video: Doug McMillon on Why Wal-Mart Chose Jet.com
- UAMS Cures RxResults' One-Sided Contract 2 days ago
- Clean Line Meets Resistance from Arkansas Lawmakers 2 days ago
- What Commuters Can Expect When the Broadway Bridge Closes Wednesday 4 hours ago
- John Rogers Lakewood Mansion Sold for $1.3M 2 days ago
- Latin Dance Club To Take Lead on Juanita's River Market Space 2 days ago