Signage for the first Wal-Mart Supercenter in Shanghai, one of more than 180 stores the retail giant owns in China. It holds an interest in additional 104 Trust-Mart stores there.
Reuters reports that Wal-Mart Stores Inc. of Bentonville is considering a bid for the Hutchison Whampoa Ltd. conglomerate, a supermarket chain controlled by Asia's richest man, Li Ka-shing.
Arkansas Business Staff
- SCA Pharmaceuticals to Build 90K-SF Plant in Connecticut
- Startup Airline Glo Files Chapter 11 Bankruptcy Reorganization
- Wal-Mart Sets Date for Annual Meeting
- Arkansas Women's Hall of Fame Inducts 10 for 2017 Class 6 hours ago
- Arkansas Blue Cross & Blue Shield Tops Big Private Companies List 17 hours ago
- Former Deepwater Heir Continues Legal Battle of Will 17 hours ago
- Walton Family Foundation Awards $454.4M in Grants in 2016 6 hours ago
- Chick-fil-A Confirms Third Rogers Location 17 hours ago