Signage for the first Wal-Mart Supercenter in Shanghai, one of more than 180 stores the retail giant owns in China. It holds an interest in additional 104 Trust-Mart stores there.
Reuters reports that Wal-Mart Stores Inc. of Bentonville is considering a bid for the Hutchison Whampoa Ltd. conglomerate, a supermarket chain controlled by Asia's richest man, Li Ka-shing.
Arkansas Business Staff
- UA Graduate's Design for WWI Memorial Wins Competition
- Here Are the Arkansas Stores Wal-Mart Is Closing
- Video: Gov. Asa Hutchinson Rings NYSE Opening Bell, Appears on CNBC, Fox Business
- Report: Jonesboro Weathered Recession Well, Leads State in Job Growth 1 day ago
- Glo Airlines Adds Direct Flights from Little Rock to Destin 2 days ago
- Northwest Arkansas Makes Lonely Planet's Best in US List 3 days ago
- Dollar Tree To Set Roots in Farmington 6 days ago
- No Time Like The Present (Gwen Moritz Editor's Note) 6 days ago