Signage for the first Wal-Mart Supercenter in Shanghai, one of more than 180 stores the retail giant owns in China. It holds an interest in additional 104 Trust-Mart stores there.
Reuters reports that Wal-Mart Stores Inc. of Bentonville is considering a bid for the Hutchison Whampoa Ltd. conglomerate, a supermarket chain controlled by Asia's richest man, Li Ka-shing.
Arkansas Business Staff
- Reuters: Walmart Strikes Deal with MGM for Vudu Content
- Video: Asa Hutchinson Announces Plan to Reorganize State Government
- Fortune Profiles Walmart's McKenna Among 'Powerful Women in Business'
- Kimberly-Clark Strikes Wisconsin Deal, Will Close Plant in Conway 3 days ago
- Attorney General Leslie Rutledge Criticizes Deal to Idle Entergy Coal Plants 3 days ago
- West Group of Little Rock Hires Seal Solutions for Solar Project 2 days ago
- Jim Keet Cooks Up New Plans for Cock of the Walk 7 days ago
- Tech Park Shows Off Phase II; Budget Expected in February 3 days ago