Signage for the first Wal-Mart Supercenter in Shanghai, one of more than 180 stores the retail giant owns in China. It holds an interest in additional 104 Trust-Mart stores there.
Reuters reports that Wal-Mart Stores Inc. of Bentonville is considering a bid for the Hutchison Whampoa Ltd. conglomerate, a supermarket chain controlled by Asia's richest man, Li Ka-shing.
Arkansas Business Staff
- #September11th: Links to Arkansas Business' 9/11 Coverage
- Bloomberg: Tyson Nearing Deal To Buy McDonald's Chicken Nugget Supplier
- Watch Video of the Arkansas Marijuana Commission Meeting Here
- HomeBank of Arkansas to Bank Medical Marijuana Industry 2 days ago
- Clarke Tucker Calls Attack Mailers 'Racist' 1 day ago
- Arkansas Justices Face Ethics Charges Over Wendell Griffen Case 1 day ago
- Cameron Smith & Associates Launches Commercial Construction Division 2 days ago
- QualChoice CEO Randall Crow Claims Arkansas Has Premium Asset 6 days ago