Signage for the first Wal-Mart Supercenter in Shanghai, one of more than 180 stores the retail giant owns in China. It holds an interest in additional 104 Trust-Mart stores there.
Reuters reports that Wal-Mart Stores Inc. of Bentonville is considering a bid for the Hutchison Whampoa Ltd. conglomerate, a supermarket chain controlled by Asia's richest man, Li Ka-shing.
Arkansas Business Staff
- Video: Bank of the Ozarks Marks 20 Years as a Public Company at Nasdaq
- Watch the Wal-Mart Shareholders' Meeting Here
- SCA Pharmaceuticals to Build 90K-SF Plant in Connecticut
- Adviser's Cash Withdrawals Lead Feds to Sportsbook in Rogers 6 days ago
- Indian Mall Site in Jonesboro Sold to Memphis Group; Redevelopment Planned 1 day ago
- Developers Seek Creative Buyer for Old Paragould Power Plant 2 days ago
- Arkansas Women's Hall of Fame: Dr. Joanna Seibert, Health Care Pioneer 6 days ago
- America's Car-Mart CEO Henderson Announces Retirement 2 days ago