Signage for the first Wal-Mart Supercenter in Shanghai, one of more than 180 stores the retail giant owns in China. It holds an interest in additional 104 Trust-Mart stores there.
Reuters reports that Wal-Mart Stores Inc. of Bentonville is considering a bid for the Hutchison Whampoa Ltd. conglomerate, a supermarket chain controlled by Asia's richest man, Li Ka-shing.
Arkansas Business Staff
- Apple CEO Tim Cook Joins in Chorus Against Religious Protection Bill
- Video: Mavis Lindsey on the Closure of Lindsey's Resort
- Mike Beebe Joins Roberts Law Firm of Little Rock
- Harps Sherwood Store Delayed by Dunkin' Donuts Details 5 days ago
- Windstream Board Gives Final Approval for REIT 2 days ago
- Apple CEO Tim Cook Joins in Chorus Against Religious Protection Bill 14 hours ago
- Arkansas Lawmaker Urges Ban on California Wine Over Egg Law 21 hours ago
- I.O. Metro Names John Erdos New CEO 2 days ago