In this video, THV 11 News' Dustin Wilson talks to Jimmy Malcom, a former employ of Petit Jean Poultry, which closed its Arkadephia plant in 2011 after the company lost a contract with Tyson Foods Inc. of Springdale. Wilson, who's been doing odd jobs since the plant closed, is hoping to join up with Vikon Farms.
The California company announced Monday that it is purchasing the plant and will re-start operations there, looking to employ 172 people.
- Heartbleed? No Need for Heart Attack, We've Got Help, Advice
- CMS Database Shows Medicare Payments to Doctors, Others in 2012
- NY Post Reports Alice Walton Might Be Buyer of $70M Penthouse
- Home BancShares' 1Q Profit A Record, Up 56 Percent 9 hours ago
- Simmons First 1Q Profit Down 27 Percent 8 hours ago
- Rickenbach Indictment Reveals More Details of One Bank Under Scooter Stuart 4 days ago
- Simmons Name Appears on Arkansas' Tallest Building 1 day ago
- Wal-Mart CEO Doug McMillon, Wife Give $1M to UA Walton Business College 8 hours ago