In this video, THV 11 News' Dustin Wilson talks to Jimmy Malcom, a former employ of Petit Jean Poultry, which closed its Arkadephia plant in 2011 after the company lost a contract with Tyson Foods Inc. of Springdale. Wilson, who's been doing odd jobs since the plant closed, is hoping to join up with Vikon Farms.
The California company announced Monday that it is purchasing the plant and will re-start operations there, looking to employ 172 people.
- Kevin Delaney Back on 'Tonight Show' on Nov. 7
- Bentonville's Transformation Subject of Ad Age Spotlight
- The Interesting Battle over Alcohol in Arkansas
- Video: Mary Steenburgen Talks to CBS News From South on Main Restaurant 1 year ago
- Dennis Smiley's Wife Cynthia Files Chapter 7 Bankruptcy 3 days ago
- Tom Cotton, Asa Hutchinson Lead Big in Arkansas Poll 2 days ago
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 2 years ago
- Crystal Bridges Announces 2015 Exhibits, Including Warhol, van Gogh, Pollock 4 days ago