Beaver Lake Aviation has operated at Rogers Municipal Airport since 1986 and been a wholly owned subsdiary of Wal-Mart since 2002.
Thanks to legislation supported by Mark Pryor and Steve Womack, taxpayers are "increasingly picking up the tab for the control tower" at the Rogers airport, which is home to Wal-Mart Stores Inc.'s corporate fleet, according to a report by Bloomberg.
- After Baltz Firing, CARTI Issues Statement
- Update: Asa Hutchinson, Others React to DOJ Policy Change on Marijuana
- Alice Walton Sells Her 1,400-Acre Texas Ranch
- After Baltz Firing, CARTI Issues Statement 5 days ago
- Fed Report: Examiners Tried to Remove Goldens Years Before Bank Failure 1 day ago
- Baltz Fired, Standridge Laid Off at CARTI 5 days ago
- Ace Glass Invests Nearly $4M In New Facility 2 days ago
- Trial Set in Defamation Lawsuit Against Little Rock Firm 11 hours ago