Beaver Lake Aviation has operated at Rogers Municipal Airport since 1986 and been a wholly owned subsdiary of Wal-Mart since 2002.
Thanks to legislation supported by Mark Pryor and Steve Womack, taxpayers are "increasingly picking up the tab for the control tower" at the Rogers airport, which is home to Wal-Mart Stores Inc.'s corporate fleet, according to a report by Bloomberg.
- Alice Walton Sells Her 1,400-Acre Texas Ranch
- Gary Heathcott Responds to Arkansas Business Cover Story
- Report: County Commission in Kansas Rescinds $500M Pledge for Tyson Foods Plant
- $1.6M Deal Tops Recent Real Estate Transactions 4 days ago
- Top 10 Arkansas Business Stories from 2017 16 hours ago
- Jonesboro's Hyatt Convention Center Woes Continue 16 hours ago
- Movie Tavern Premiere Moves Closer at Gateway Town Center 16 hours ago
- Arkansas Baptist Trustees Fire President Joseph Jones 2 hours ago