Beaver Lake Aviation has operated at Rogers Municipal Airport since 1986 and been a wholly owned subsdiary of Wal-Mart since 2002.
Thanks to legislation supported by Mark Pryor and Steve Womack, taxpayers are "increasingly picking up the tab for the control tower" at the Rogers airport, which is home to Wal-Mart Stores Inc.'s corporate fleet, according to a report by Bloomberg.
Arkansas Business Staff
- Arkansas Business Wrote About Police Investigating Richard Johns in 2012
- PTI to Provide Projection Mapping on Old State House for LR Film Festival
- Report: US Truckers Generated Record $700B in Revenue Last Year
- Big Companies, Big Revenue: 75 Largest Private Companies in Arkansas Worth $32.8B 23 hours ago
- Someone's Son Is Dead (Gwen Moritz Editor's Note) 23 hours ago
- Receiver Recovers John Rogers Photos Posted For Sale on eBay 23 hours ago
- Lindsey Co. Faces Changing Market as Golf Course Demand Drops 12 months ago
- Grainster's Big Announcement Delayed Until Further Notice 23 hours ago