Roger Jenkins, the incoming CEO of Murphy Oil Corp. of El Dorado, this week sold more than 10,000 shares of Murphy Oil stock.
According to filings with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, Jenkins on Tuesday sold 10,049 shares (NYSE: MUR) at an average price of $70.22. That amounts to $705,640.78.
Jenkins, who is currently COO of Murphy Oil, now directly owns 39,087 shares of the company's stock.
Last week, Murphy Oil's board of directors approved the planned spinoff of its gas station unit into a separate publicly traded company, Murphy USA Inc., which will take place on Aug. 30 after market close.
- Bentonville's Transformation Subject of Ad Age Spotlight
- The Interesting Battle over Alcohol in Arkansas
- Arkansans Have Endured 80k Political Ads Worth $33.1M
- Tom Cotton, Asa Hutchinson Lead Big in Arkansas Poll 1 day ago
- Newk's Eatery Expanding to Northwest Arkansas 24 hours ago
- John Glasgow to Dillard's: ‘Call Off the Dogs' 7 months ago
- 5 Years Later, John Glasgow's Disappearance Still Unexplained 2 years ago
- Wal-Mart's Japan Stores, Seiyu, Will Close 30 Stores 21 hours ago