Roger Jenkins, the incoming CEO of Murphy Oil Corp. of El Dorado, this week sold more than 10,000 shares of Murphy Oil stock.
According to filings with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, Jenkins on Tuesday sold 10,049 shares (NYSE: MUR) at an average price of $70.22. That amounts to $705,640.78.
Jenkins, who is currently COO of Murphy Oil, now directly owns 39,087 shares of the company's stock.
Last week, Murphy Oil's board of directors approved the planned spinoff of its gas station unit into a separate publicly traded company, Murphy USA Inc., which will take place on Aug. 30 after market close.
- Southern Gourmasian to Open Restaurant in Downtown Little Rock
- Jerry Barakat Opening Japanese Restaurant in Hillcrest
- Waltons Check in at No. 1 on Forbes 'Richest American Families' List
- The Home of Outrageous Service (Gwen Moritz Editor's Note) 2 days ago
- With Rollin' Smoke, Arkansas Natives Rock BBQ World in Las Vegas 2 days ago
- Mike Beebe Appoints 43 to State Boards, Commissions 21 hours ago
- NLR Sports Memorabilia Dealer John Rogers Sued for Missed Payment 2 days ago
- Womack Backs GOP's Anti-Internet Sales Tax Stance 3 hours ago