Roger Jenkins, the incoming CEO of Murphy Oil Corp. of El Dorado, this week sold more than 10,000 shares of Murphy Oil stock.
According to filings with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, Jenkins on Tuesday sold 10,049 shares (NYSE: MUR) at an average price of $70.22. That amounts to $705,640.78.
Jenkins, who is currently COO of Murphy Oil, now directly owns 39,087 shares of the company's stock.
Last week, Murphy Oil's board of directors approved the planned spinoff of its gas station unit into a separate publicly traded company, Murphy USA Inc., which will take place on Aug. 30 after market close.
- Online Advertisers Back Mark Pryor, Other Democrats
- The Robinson Vote: A Rebuttal to Our Editorial by Mark Abernathy
- Wall Street Journal Goes Inside Tyson Foods' China Chicken Farms
- Cooper Clinic Sues Mercy Over Recruitment Tactics 1 week ago
- One-And-Done Again: Bryan Harsin to Leave ASU for Boise State 14 hours ago
- Infrastructure Fuels J. B. Hunt Intermodal 6 years ago
- City Leads the Way in Lake Village's Main Street Rebirth (Main Street Preservation | Winner, Fewer than 5,000) 3 days ago
- Siloam Springs Gets Downtown Jumpin' Again (Main Street Preservation | Winner, Between 5,000-20,000) 3 days ago