Roger Jenkins, the incoming CEO of Murphy Oil Corp. of El Dorado, this week sold more than 10,000 shares of Murphy Oil stock.
According to filings with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, Jenkins on Tuesday sold 10,049 shares (NYSE: MUR) at an average price of $70.22. That amounts to $705,640.78.
Jenkins, who is currently COO of Murphy Oil, now directly owns 39,087 shares of the company's stock.
Last week, Murphy Oil's board of directors approved the planned spinoff of its gas station unit into a separate publicly traded company, Murphy USA Inc., which will take place on Aug. 30 after market close.
- Duncan Mac Naughton Out as Wal-Mart Chief Merchandising Officer
- Sam's Club, Dillard's Make Consumer Reports Naughty & Nice List
- Dillard's Investor Advises Company to Pursue REIT Spinoff
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 2 years ago
- Joe Thompson To Leave Surgeon General Post; John Selig Asked to Stay at DHS 3 days ago
- Sam's Club, Dillard's Make Consumer Reports Naughty & Nice List 4 days ago
- Blue & You Foundation Gives $2.6M in Grants 3 days ago
- US Attorney Files to Dismiss Mail Fraud Charges Against Martha Shoffner 3 days ago