Roger Jenkins, the incoming CEO of Murphy Oil Corp. of El Dorado, this week sold more than 10,000 shares of Murphy Oil stock.
According to filings with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, Jenkins on Tuesday sold 10,049 shares (NYSE: MUR) at an average price of $70.22. That amounts to $705,640.78.
Jenkins, who is currently COO of Murphy Oil, now directly owns 39,087 shares of the company's stock.
Last week, Murphy Oil's board of directors approved the planned spinoff of its gas station unit into a separate publicly traded company, Murphy USA Inc., which will take place on Aug. 30 after market close.
- Six Walton Family Members Make Forbes Wealthiest List
- Previously Withheld Clinton Records Go Public Today
- Wal-Mart Buys Yumprint of Seattle
- Atlanta Hawks' Joe Johnson Rides Up High in His Super Truck 6 years ago
- 'Redemption' Internet Conspiracy Theory Backfires for 81-Year-Old Fred Neal 5 months ago
- Arkansas Best Execs Enjoy Fruit of Profitable 2013 5 days ago
- Underground Tunnels Challenge Hot Springs Engineers from Past to Present 4 weeks ago
- New Walmart Convenience Store To Open in Bentonville 2 hours ago