Pilgrim's Pride, which in October announced it would close its feed mill in Hope, has announced this week that it will close its Batesville plant, putting 400 people out of work.
According to THV 11 News, local economic development leaders and the quorum court have approved an incentive package to attract news businesses to the site. Ozark Mountain Poultry in Rogers has already expressed an interest.
- Dillard's Investor Advises Company to Pursue REIT Spinoff
- Video: ARK Challenge Concludes Fourth Run in Little Rock
- The Hop Diner is Closing; At the Corner Opening in Its Place
- Gov.-elect Asa Hutchinson Begins Bureaucrat Shuffle 10 hours ago
- Red Lobsters Serve Up $8.4M Transaction (Real Deals) 10 hours ago
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 2 years ago
- Steele Stephens Could Still Face Fines over Shoffner Bribes 10 hours ago
- Fayetteville Anti-bias Ordinance Splits City, Chamber 10 hours ago