Pilgrim's Pride, which in October announced it would close its feed mill in Hope, has announced this week that it will close its Batesville plant, putting 400 people out of work.
According to THV 11 News, local economic development leaders and the quorum court have approved an incentive package to attract news businesses to the site. Ozark Mountain Poultry in Rogers has already expressed an interest.
- Heartbleed? No Need for Heart Attack, We've Got Help, Advice
- CMS Database Shows Medicare Payments to Doctors, Others in 2012
- NY Post Reports Alice Walton Might Be Buyer of $70M Penthouse
- Drones Take Place of News Choppers 5 hours ago
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 2 years ago
- $42.6 Million Transaction Visits Foothills Apartments (Real Deals) 5 hours ago
- Slim Chickens' Goal: By 2025, 600 Outlets 5 hours ago
- Changing Business Models in Midair 5 hours ago