Dillard's will close one of its clearance stores in Ohio, Crain's Cleveland Business reports.
The store operates as one of the company’s 18 clearance locations, offering deeply discounted merchandise from full-line Dillard’s stores in the region. Following the sale of the remaining inventory, the store is expected to close in late September, Dillard’s said.
Dillard's told employees of the Euclid Square Mall store in Euclid of the decision on Tuesday, according to Crain's. Euclid is located on Lake Erie just northeast of Cleveland.
The move will impact 36 employees, whom Dillard's will try and offer "continuing employment" at other area Dillard's locations. Dillard's operates four stores in the Cleveland metro area and 15 total in Ohio.
- Social Media Reactions to Final Gubernatorial Debate
- Reactions to Tom Cotton, Mark Pryor Debate
- KUAR, PBS Look at Minimum Wage Issue in Arkansas
- Whataburger Chain To Break Ground on First of Five Possible Locations in NWA 1 day ago
- Turner Grain Close to Filing $25M Bankruptcy 15 hours ago
- Tom Cotton and Me (Gwen Moritz Editor's Note) 1 day ago
- 16 Arkansas Public School Superintendent Jobs Top $200,000 1 day ago
- Top College Officials See Sizable Pay Raises 1 day ago