Dillard's will close one of its clearance stores in Ohio, Crain's Cleveland Business reports.
The store operates as one of the company’s 18 clearance locations, offering deeply discounted merchandise from full-line Dillard’s stores in the region. Following the sale of the remaining inventory, the store is expected to close in late September, Dillard’s said.
Dillard's told employees of the Euclid Square Mall store in Euclid of the decision on Tuesday, according to Crain's. Euclid is located on Lake Erie just northeast of Cleveland.
The move will impact 36 employees, whom Dillard's will try and offer "continuing employment" at other area Dillard's locations. Dillard's operates four stores in the Cleveland metro area and 15 total in Ohio.
- Dillard's Investor Advises Company to Pursue REIT Spinoff
- Video: ARK Challenge Concludes Fourth Run in Little Rock
- The Hop Diner is Closing; At the Corner Opening in Its Place
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 2 years ago
- Windstream to Cut 350 Positions, 38 In Arkansas, by December 2 days ago
- Study: CEOs in 10 Big Mergers to Get $430M 1 day ago
- Video: ARK Challenge Concludes Fourth Run in Little Rock 3 days ago
- USA Truck Adds 2 to Dedicated Freight Team 1 day ago