Dillard's will close one of its clearance stores in Ohio, Crain's Cleveland Business reports.
The store operates as one of the company’s 18 clearance locations, offering deeply discounted merchandise from full-line Dillard’s stores in the region. Following the sale of the remaining inventory, the store is expected to close in late September, Dillard’s said.
Dillard's told employees of the Euclid Square Mall store in Euclid of the decision on Tuesday, according to Crain's. Euclid is located on Lake Erie just northeast of Cleveland.
The move will impact 36 employees, whom Dillard's will try and offer "continuing employment" at other area Dillard's locations. Dillard's operates four stores in the Cleveland metro area and 15 total in Ohio.
- Performance, Not Academics, Drive Incentives for SEC Football Coaches
- Crye-Leike Adopts New Safety Rules After Beverly Carter Death
- Wal-Mart Cheered, Jeered for Solar Power Efforts
- Whataburger Chain To Break Ground on First of Five Possible Locations in NWA 4 days ago
- Crye-Leike Adopts New Safety Rules After Beverly Carter Death 21 hours ago
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 2 years ago
- Picasolar Receives $800k DOE Grant for Solar Efficiency 21 hours ago
- Performance, Not Academics, Drive Incentives for SEC Football Coaches 20 hours ago