Dillard's will close one of its clearance stores in Ohio, Crain's Cleveland Business reports.
The store operates as one of the company’s 18 clearance locations, offering deeply discounted merchandise from full-line Dillard’s stores in the region. Following the sale of the remaining inventory, the store is expected to close in late September, Dillard’s said.
Dillard's told employees of the Euclid Square Mall store in Euclid of the decision on Tuesday, according to Crain's. Euclid is located on Lake Erie just northeast of Cleveland.
The move will impact 36 employees, whom Dillard's will try and offer "continuing employment" at other area Dillard's locations. Dillard's operates four stores in the Cleveland metro area and 15 total in Ohio.
- Video: Turner Grain Paid Farmer for Wheat But Not Corn
- This Week in Tyson: EPA Investigates; Hillshire Deal Delayed Again
- Jerry Jones' Dallas Cowboys Top $3B in Value
- Johnny Allison Donates $5M to Arkansas State Athletics Department 1 day ago
- Butch Calhoun Requests Assistance for Turner Grain Farmers 2 days ago
- Video: Turner Grain Paid Farmer for Wheat But Not Corn 14 hours ago
- North Little Rock's Rockwater Residences Poised for Relaunch 3 days ago
- King Coal Investigation Heating Up; FBI Executes New Search Warrant 8 hours ago