Dillard's will close one of its clearance stores in Ohio, Crain's Cleveland Business reports.
The store operates as one of the company’s 18 clearance locations, offering deeply discounted merchandise from full-line Dillard’s stores in the region. Following the sale of the remaining inventory, the store is expected to close in late September, Dillard’s said.
Dillard's told employees of the Euclid Square Mall store in Euclid of the decision on Tuesday, according to Crain's. Euclid is located on Lake Erie just northeast of Cleveland.
The move will impact 36 employees, whom Dillard's will try and offer "continuing employment" at other area Dillard's locations. Dillard's operates four stores in the Cleveland metro area and 15 total in Ohio.
- FCC Media Bureau Says Parts of Sinclair/Allbritton Deal Would Violate Ownership Rules
- Video: ASU Exploring On-Campus Hotel, Convention Center
- After Supremes' Decision, Womack Urges Congress to Act on Online Sales Tax
- Siloam Springs Gets Downtown Jumpin' Again (Main Street Preservation | Winner, Between 5,000-20,000) 1 day ago
- Recovery of Dassault Falcon Jet Benefits Arkansas 1 day ago
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 1 year ago
- General Contractor VCC, Sees Growth in Northwest Arkansas, Opens Fayetteville Office 1 day ago
- Wal-Mart's Costs Connected To Mexican Bribery Case Reach $400M 1 day ago