Bill Clinton was in Little Rock on Wednesday offering a detailed defense and explanation of the Patient Protection & Affordable Care Act, also known as Obamacare.
You can read Andrew DeMillo's account of the speech here. Below is video of the full address, delivered at the Clinton Presidential Library.
- Reuters Goes Inside Serco, the Obamacare Hub in Rogers That Employs 1,600
- Online Advertisers Back Mark Pryor, Other Democrats
- The Robinson Vote: A Rebuttal to Our Editorial by Mark Abernathy
- Bank Directors Predict More Mergers, Acquisitions in 2014 4 days ago
- Reuters Goes Inside Serco, the Obamacare Hub in Rogers That Employs 1,600 11 hours ago
- VIC Portfolio Company Announces Patent for Brain Health Product 12 hours ago
- Cooper Clinic Sues Mercy Over Recruitment Tactics 2 weeks ago
- Arvest Plans Consumer Sentiment Survey for Arkansas, Missouri, Oklahoma 12 hours ago