Bill Clinton was in Little Rock on Wednesday offering a detailed defense and explanation of the Patient Protection & Affordable Care Act, also known as Obamacare.
You can read Andrew DeMillo's account of the speech here. Below is video of the full address, delivered at the Clinton Presidential Library.
- Heartbleed? No Need for Heart Attack, We've Got Help, Advice
- CMS Database Shows Medicare Payments to Doctors, Others in 2012
- NY Post Reports Alice Walton Might Be Buyer of $70M Penthouse
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 2 years ago
- London Doctor Gareth Morgan to Lead UAMS Myeloma Institute 19 hours ago
- Arkansas Doctors Discover the Joys Of Concierge Care 2 days ago
- Speaking at Farm Bureau Forum, Tom Cotton Defends 'No' Vote On Farm Bill 17 hours ago
- In Arkansas, Drones Take Place of News Choppers 2 days ago