Executives from Murphy Oil Corp. and its new spinoff company, Murphy USA Inc., joined Murphy Oil board member and former Chairman Madison Murphy to ring the closing bell of the New York Stock Exchange on Wednesday.
Murphy USA (NYSE: MUSA) made its NYSE debut on Tuesday. On Wednesday, the stock closed at $38.43, up 92 cents per share.
- Dillard's Investor Advises Company to Pursue REIT Spinoff
- Video: ARK Challenge Concludes Fourth Run in Little Rock
- The Hop Diner is Closing; At the Corner Opening in Its Place
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 2 years ago
- State Court Signals Ruling on Marriage (Andrew DeMillo Analysis) 2 hours ago
- Entergy Breaks Ground on New $23M Center in Little Rock 2 weeks ago
- Apartment Building Sells for $7.4 Million 7 years ago
- UAMS: 'World-Renowned' Neurosurgeons Study at Little Rock 3 years ago