Executives from Murphy Oil Corp. and its new spinoff company, Murphy USA Inc., joined Murphy Oil board member and former Chairman Madison Murphy to ring the closing bell of the New York Stock Exchange on Wednesday.
Murphy USA (NYSE: MUSA) made its NYSE debut on Tuesday. On Wednesday, the stock closed at $38.43, up 92 cents per share.
- Report: Wal-Mart CFO Claims 'Very Good Sales' Lately
- Report: Queen Wilhelmina Delays Cost $11.5M
- Watch The '60 Minutes' Report on Data Brokers Here
- Federal Jury Finds Martha Shoffner Guilty of Bribery, Extortion 15 hours ago
- Securities Department Goes After Firm That Did Business With Martha Shoffner's Office 24 hours ago
- 6 Arkansas Banks Lost Money in 2013 22 hours ago
- Underground Tunnels Challenge Hot Springs Engineers from Past to Present 4 weeks ago
- Acumen's Goal: To Own the Southern Lifestyle Marketplace 2 days ago