Executives from Murphy Oil Corp. and its new spinoff company, Murphy USA Inc., joined Murphy Oil board member and former Chairman Madison Murphy to ring the closing bell of the New York Stock Exchange on Wednesday.
Murphy USA (NYSE: MUSA) made its NYSE debut on Tuesday. On Wednesday, the stock closed at $38.43, up 92 cents per share.
- Report: Queen Wilhelmina Delays Cost $11.5M
- Watch The '60 Minutes' Report on Data Brokers Here
- Six Walton Family Members Make Forbes Wealthiest List
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 2 years ago
- Watch The '60 Minutes' Report on Data Brokers Here 21 hours ago
- Peco Foods Announces Northeast Arkansas Plant, 1,000 Jobs 22 hours ago
- Acumen's Goal: To Own the Southern Lifestyle Marketplace 1 day ago
- Commission Investigates Judge Mike Maggio's Web Postings 5 days ago