Executives from Murphy Oil Corp. and its new spinoff company, Murphy USA Inc., joined Murphy Oil board member and former Chairman Madison Murphy to ring the closing bell of the New York Stock Exchange on Wednesday.
Murphy USA (NYSE: MUSA) made its NYSE debut on Tuesday. On Wednesday, the stock closed at $38.43, up 92 cents per share.
- Heartbleed? No Need for Heart Attack, We've Got Help, Advice
- CMS Database Shows Medicare Payments to Doctors, Others in 2012
- NY Post Reports Alice Walton Might Be Buyer of $70M Penthouse
- Central Arkansas Medical Centers Collaborate, Compete in Tight Health Care Market 2 hours ago
- Arkansas Doctors Discover the Joys Of Concierge Care 2 hours ago
- Slim Chickens' Goal: By 2025, 600 Outlets 2 hours ago
- Atlanta Hawks' Joe Johnson Rides Up High in His Super Truck 6 years ago
- Debate Might Not Change Arkansas Senate Race (Andrew DeMillo Analysis) 10 hours ago