Executives from Murphy Oil Corp. and its new spinoff company, Murphy USA Inc., joined Murphy Oil board member and former Chairman Madison Murphy to ring the closing bell of the New York Stock Exchange on Wednesday.
Murphy USA (NYSE: MUSA) made its NYSE debut on Tuesday. On Wednesday, the stock closed at $38.43, up 92 cents per share.
- Rod Ford: Little Rock Startup Scene Needs Capital
- Community Bankers Group Responds to Wal-Mart's GoBank Checking Accounts
- Report: David Tovar Resigned From Wal-Mart Over Resume Falsehood
- Otter Creek Mall Development Decades in the Making 2 days ago
- Sager Sells Allens Properties to Jim Bob Duggar 2 days ago
- Episcopal Collegiate Names New Head of School 6 hours ago
- Wal-Mart: Tracy Morgan Wasn't Wearing Seatbelt in Crash 1 day ago
- Rod Ford: Little Rock Startup Scene Needs Capital 7 hours ago