Mike Huckabee, still mullin' a presidential run.
This just in, from Politico:
Former Gov. Mike Huckabee said Thursday that he has “not ruled out” a presidential bid in 2016.
“Am I informally chatting with people, asking if they think there’s any value in my taking it to another level? I’m having those conversations,” he said.
You can read the full story here.
Arkansas Business checked in with Huckabee earlier this year, when he was mulling whether he'd return to his syndicated radio talk show (which Politico quickly followed up on). And he pretty much told us what he's telling Politico now -- that he hasn't ruled anything out:
“I haven’t decided. I mean, it’s not something I have completely ruled out, but it’s not something I’m sitting around every night at the kitchen table plotting,” he said. “So, I’ll keep the option at least open for the next year or so and at some point would have to decide if that really was something I was going to do again. There are times I honestly think, first of all, I would have less of a platform as a candidate than I do now. ..."
- IKEA is Coming to Memphis
- Twerking, Meditation Lead Year's Top Google How-To Searches in Little Rock
- Wal-Mart CEO Says Company's U.S. Workers Will Soon Make Above Federal Minimum Wage
- Wal-Mart Investment in Solar Energy Transforms Industry 1 week ago
- Arkansas' Model Medicaid Experiment, the Private Option, in Jeopardy 20 hours ago
- Tony Thomas Named CEO of Windstream As Jeff Gardner Steps Down 7 days ago
- Budget Problems Force Cuts at World Services for the Blind 2 days ago
- Prudent Planning Pays Off for Cooper Communities 3 days ago