Arvest Bank Theatre at the Midland
Arvest Bank, the Walton-owned bank company based in Arkansas, has purchased the naming rights to an historic downtown theater in Kansas City, as it continues to raise its prominence there.
According to the Kansas City Business Journal, the Midland Theatre in downtown Kansas City will now be known as Arvest Bank Theatre at the Midland:
While AMC retreats, Arvest has been advancing its presence in Downtown. The bank recently broke ground on a new branch office at 13th Street and Grand Boulevard, just outside the border of the Kansas City Power & Light District. UMB Bank has exclusive rights to put banking facilities and ATMs inside the district.
The full story is here.
Arvest has been steadily building out its presence in the area. Last year, it closed on a deal to buy Union Bank of Kansas City -- a move that doubled the number of Arvest branches there.
- The Interesting Battle over Alcohol in Arkansas
- Arkansans Have Endured 80k Political Ads Worth $33.1M
- Performance, Not Academics, Drive Incentives for SEC Football Coaches
- The Interesting Battle over Alcohol in Arkansas 5 hours ago
- University of Arkansas Alumna Gives $600k to Alma Mater 1 day ago
- Home BancShares Completes Purchase of Broward Financial 5 hours ago
- Turner Grain Collapse Prompts Legislation 2 hours ago
- Turner Grain Merchandising Files $25M Bankruptcy 2 hours ago