Arvest Bank Theatre at the Midland
Arvest Bank, the Walton-owned bank company based in Arkansas, has purchased the naming rights to an historic downtown theater in Kansas City, as it continues to raise its prominence there.
According to the Kansas City Business Journal, the Midland Theatre in downtown Kansas City will now be known as Arvest Bank Theatre at the Midland:
While AMC retreats, Arvest has been advancing its presence in Downtown. The bank recently broke ground on a new branch office at 13th Street and Grand Boulevard, just outside the border of the Kansas City Power & Light District. UMB Bank has exclusive rights to put banking facilities and ATMs inside the district.
The full story is here.
Arvest has been steadily building out its presence in the area. Last year, it closed on a deal to buy Union Bank of Kansas City -- a move that doubled the number of Arvest branches there.
- Six Walton Family Members Make Forbes Wealthiest List
- Previously Withheld Clinton Records Go Public Today
- Wal-Mart Buys Yumprint of Seattle
- Harry Scott, Former President of Thompson Industries of Russellville, Dies at 64 8 months ago
- Commission Investigates Judge Mike Maggio's Web Postings 3 days ago
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 2 years ago
- Underground Tunnels Challenge Hot Springs Engineers from Past to Present 4 weeks ago
- 5 Years Later, John Glasgow's Disappearance Still Unexplained 1 year ago