Arvest Bank Theatre at the Midland
Arvest Bank, the Walton-owned bank company based in Arkansas, has purchased the naming rights to an historic downtown theater in Kansas City, as it continues to raise its prominence there.
According to the Kansas City Business Journal, the Midland Theatre in downtown Kansas City will now be known as Arvest Bank Theatre at the Midland:
While AMC retreats, Arvest has been advancing its presence in Downtown. The bank recently broke ground on a new branch office at 13th Street and Grand Boulevard, just outside the border of the Kansas City Power & Light District. UMB Bank has exclusive rights to put banking facilities and ATMs inside the district.
The full story is here.
Arvest has been steadily building out its presence in the area. Last year, it closed on a deal to buy Union Bank of Kansas City -- a move that doubled the number of Arvest branches there.
- Kevin Delaney Back on 'Tonight Show' on Nov. 7
- Bentonville's Transformation Subject of Ad Age Spotlight
- The Interesting Battle over Alcohol in Arkansas
- Tom Cotton, Asa Hutchinson Lead Big in Arkansas Poll 2 days ago
- ProLand Title Buys Arkansas County Title of Stuttgart 12 hours ago
- Newk's Eatery Expanding to Northwest Arkansas 1 day ago
- John Glasgow to Dillard's: ‘Call Off the Dogs' 7 months ago
- Chris Christie Visits Arkansas to Tout GOP Candidates 13 hours ago