Arvest Bank Theatre at the Midland
Arvest Bank, the Walton-owned bank company based in Arkansas, has purchased the naming rights to an historic downtown theater in Kansas City, as it continues to raise its prominence there.
According to the Kansas City Business Journal, the Midland Theatre in downtown Kansas City will now be known as Arvest Bank Theatre at the Midland:
While AMC retreats, Arvest has been advancing its presence in Downtown. The bank recently broke ground on a new branch office at 13th Street and Grand Boulevard, just outside the border of the Kansas City Power & Light District. UMB Bank has exclusive rights to put banking facilities and ATMs inside the district.
The full story is here.
Arvest has been steadily building out its presence in the area. Last year, it closed on a deal to buy Union Bank of Kansas City -- a move that doubled the number of Arvest branches there.
- The Capital Hotel Opens One Eleven at the Capital
- Reports: APEX Tool to Close Springdale Plant That Employs 250
- Reports: Wal-Mart Nabs Another Shopping App, Luvocracy
- NLR Woman Pleads Guilty to $1M Payroll Fraud 20 hours ago
- Bruce Oakley To Give Turner Grain Money To Judge 2 days ago
- Windstream Holdings COO Brent Whittington to Resign 21 hours ago
- 8 Farmers File Fraud Lawsuit Against Turner Grain 42 mins ago
- Clinton National Airport Reveals $20M Concourse Renovation Plans 21 hours ago