Arvest Bank Theatre at the Midland
Arvest Bank, the Walton-owned bank company based in Arkansas, has purchased the naming rights to an historic downtown theater in Kansas City, as it continues to raise its prominence there.
According to the Kansas City Business Journal, the Midland Theatre in downtown Kansas City will now be known as Arvest Bank Theatre at the Midland:
While AMC retreats, Arvest has been advancing its presence in Downtown. The bank recently broke ground on a new branch office at 13th Street and Grand Boulevard, just outside the border of the Kansas City Power & Light District. UMB Bank has exclusive rights to put banking facilities and ATMs inside the district.
The full story is here.
Arvest has been steadily building out its presence in the area. Last year, it closed on a deal to buy Union Bank of Kansas City -- a move that doubled the number of Arvest branches there.
- Soirée: Potbelly Sandwich Shop Coming to Little Rock
- Heartbleed? No Need for Heart Attack, We've Got Help, Advice
- CMS Database Shows Medicare Payments to Doctors, Others in 2012
- Arkansas Doctors Discover the Joys Of Concierge Care 3 days ago
- Three More Banks File Claims Against Dennis Smiley Collateral 15 hours ago
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 2 years ago
- Atlanta Hawks' Joe Johnson Rides Up High in His Super Truck 6 years ago
- Attorney-Client Privilege and Work Product (Amy Lee Stewart Commentary) 3 days ago