Jerry Jones, the owner of the Dallas Cowboys.
The New York Times today profiles Jerry Jones' Dallas Cowboys, an NFL franchise "valued at $2.3 billion by Forbes, putting them on equal footing with the Yankees as the most valuable American sports franchises" -- even without the wins.
Arkansas Business Staff
- UCA Narrows President Applicants to 8
- Asa Hutchinson Weighs In On Trump Comments
- Waltons Among Forbes' Top 20 Richest
- Chinese Firm Agrees to Put Garment Plant in Little Rock, Employ 400 1 day ago
- UCA Selects 4 President Finalists to Interview On Campus 10 hours ago
- Report: Arkansas Medical Pot Plan Costs More Than It Raises 1 day ago
- A Power Line to Nowhere (Julie Morton Commentary) 5 days ago
- Arkansas Business Hall of Fame Names 4 Inductees 1 day ago