On the block.
That historic auction of Metropolitan National Bank of Little Rock takes place today, with bidders including Simmons First National Corp. of Pine Bluff and Arvest Bank of Fayetteville.
Arkansas Business Staff
- At Conference, Tyson Foods Touts Stable Earnings, Sales Growth
- Caterpillar to Lay Off 60 in North Little Rock
- Video: Doug McMillon on Why Wal-Mart Chose Jet.com
- Solar Jobs Grow in US by 20 Percent in 2015 6 hours ago
- Volkswagen Faces Long Road in Regaining Trust 6 hours ago
- Elise Mitchell on PR Success and the Art of Motorcycle Mastery 1 week ago
- Will Jet.com Boost Wal-Mart's E-commerce? 1 week ago
- Delta Dental Enjoying The Best of Many Worlds 5 days ago