On the block.
That historic auction of Metropolitan National Bank of Little Rock takes place today, with bidders including Simmons First National Corp. of Pine Bluff and Arvest Bank of Fayetteville.
Arkansas Business Staff
- Alice Walton Drops Rocking W Ranch Price to $16.5M
- Judge Puts Brakes on Parks Lawsuit Against Tyson
- Video: Gov. Asa Hutchinson on Jobs at Sun Paper, Mercy Northwest, GW Communication & Sprint
- THV11 Adds Raven Richard to Weather Team 1 week ago
- Rehab & Health Care Center Attracts $3.5M Transaction (Real Deals) 12 hours ago
- Alice Walton Drops Rocking W Ranch Price to $16.5M 3 days ago
- 2 Banks Join Arkansas Business' Largest Private Companies List 12 hours ago
- Edward Hurley Stocks Up on Warehouses in Northwest Arkansas 12 hours ago