Simmons First National Bank Corp. building in Little Rock.
Simmons First National Corp. of Pine Bluff has submitted the winning bid to purchase Metropolitan National Bank of Little Rock. So what's next in this historic banking deal?
Arkansas Business Staff
- Update: Asa Hutchinson, Others React to DOJ Policy Change on Marijuana
- Alice Walton Sells Her 1,400-Acre Texas Ranch
- Gary Heathcott Responds to Arkansas Business Cover Story
- Governor Signs Pharmacy Benefit Manager Bill into Law 4 days ago
- Bank of the Ozarks Wants Name Change: Bank OZK 3 days ago
- Pay for Murphy USA CEO Andrew Clyde Slips to $5.8M 3 days ago
- FBI: Rusty Cranford Tried to Hire Hit Man 6 days ago
- George Gleason Pay Rises to $6.9M 3 days ago