The iPad, now in classrooms at ASU.
Arkansas State University's move to require freshmen to purchase iPads for use in its first-year "Making Connections" classes is getting mixed reviews from students, according to the Jonesboro campus' student newspaper.
Arkansas Business Staff
- Caterpillar to Lay Off 60 in North Little Rock
- Video: Doug McMillon on Why Wal-Mart Chose Jet.com
- Wall Street Journal: Bank of the Ozarks Fills Loan Void in Big Markets
- Harry Scott, Former President of Thompson Industries of Russellville, Dies at 64 3 years ago
- Update: Gene Cauley's Death Ruled Suicide 2 weeks ago
- NFL's Darren McFadden Learns Lesson From Financial Fumble 2 weeks ago
- Tacos 4 Life to Open Restaurant in Little Rock 2 days ago
- Traveling the Globe in Search of Jobs (Mike Preston Commentary) 6 days ago