The iPad, now in classrooms at ASU.
Arkansas State University's move to require freshmen to purchase iPads for use in its first-year "Making Connections" classes is getting mixed reviews from students, according to the Jonesboro campus' student newspaper.
Arkansas Business Staff
- Startup Airline Glo Files Chapter 11 Bankruptcy Reorganization
- Wal-Mart Sets Date for Annual Meeting
- Chris Masingill Responds to Trump Budget, Which Would End DRA
- Update: Tyson Foods' $4.2B AdvancePierre Deal 'About Growth' 1 day ago
- Petit & Keet to Open May 18 23 hours ago
- Lawsuit a Low Note for Arvest Notary 2 days ago
- Higher Education Bubble Vexing for Arkansas Institutions 2 days ago
- Startup Airline Glo Files Chapter 11 Bankruptcy Reorganization 2 days ago