The iPad, now in classrooms at ASU.
Arkansas State University's move to require freshmen to purchase iPads for use in its first-year "Making Connections" classes is getting mixed reviews from students, according to the Jonesboro campus' student newspaper.
Arkansas Business Staff
- Governor: Arkansas Will Be in 'Top Tier' of Trading Partners with Cuba
- Nucor to Announce 'Significant' Investment in Mississippi County
- VentureBeat: Fayetteville's Qbox Raises $2.4M
- Update: Tyson Foods to Put 300 Workers in Downtown Springdale 8 hours ago
- John Selig to Step Down from DHS at Year's End 12 hours ago
- Outlets of Little Rock Nears Opening, Announces 14 More Retailers 1 day ago
- Steve Parks Sentenced to 27 Months for Tax Credit Fraud 1 day ago
- Acxiom Confirms Layoffs in Little Rock, Conway 2 days ago