The iPad, now in classrooms at ASU.
Arkansas State University's move to require freshmen to purchase iPads for use in its first-year "Making Connections" classes is getting mixed reviews from students, according to the Jonesboro campus' student newspaper.
Arkansas Business Staff
- Update: John Tyson, 4 Others Urge UA Board to Slow Down Stadium Expansion
- Video: Watch Wal-Mart's 2016 Shareholders' Meeting Right Here
- Alice Walton Drops Rocking W Ranch Price to $16.5M
- CEO, CFO See Annual Compensation Decline at Acxiom 2 days ago
- After Boom in Shale, Arkansas Gas Industry Faces Halt in Drilling 5 days ago
- Saline Memorial Completes Partnership with RCCH HealthCare 17 hours ago
- Bear State Gets Default Judgment in Falcon Air Suit 5 days ago
- A Big Boost for Drones in Business (Micah Goodwin Expert Advice) 2 days ago