The iPad, now in classrooms at ASU.
Arkansas State University's move to require freshmen to purchase iPads for use in its first-year "Making Connections" classes is getting mixed reviews from students, according to the Jonesboro campus' student newspaper.
Arkansas Business Staff
- Apple CEO Tim Cook Joins in Chorus Against Religious Protection Bill
- Video: Mavis Lindsey on the Closure of Lindsey's Resort
- Mike Beebe Joins Roberts Law Firm of Little Rock
- Windstream Board Gives Final Approval for REIT 4 days ago
- MISO Unveils $22M Operations Center in Little Rock 6 days ago
- Task Force Becomes Default Option for Session (Andrew DeMillo Analysis) 2 weeks ago
- #HB1228 Tests LGBT Economic Argument (Andrew DeMillo Analysis) 13 hours ago
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 3 years ago