The American Cable Association is one of several groups filing with the Federal Communications Commission to stop or alter terms of Sinclair Broadcast Group's purchase of Allbritton Communications' television stations, including KATV-TV, Channel 7 of Little Rock.
Arkansas Business Staff
- Nine Billionaires with Arkansas Ties Make Forbes 500 List
- Report: Maumelle Police Close Murder-Suicide Case Involving UALR Professor
- Happy #ARLEGValentines Day!
- Grand Jury Indicts 4 Tied to One Bank Loans to Alberto Solaroli 16 hours ago
- Beer Tourism Contributing to Growth in Industry 3 days ago
- Nine Billionaires with Arkansas Ties Make Forbes 500 List 3 days ago
- Charles Morgan to Entrepreneurs: Surround Yourself with Good People 23 hours ago
- Mark Pryor Takes Job with Venable 2 days ago