The American Cable Association is one of several groups filing with the Federal Communications Commission to stop or alter terms of Sinclair Broadcast Group's purchase of Allbritton Communications' television stations, including KATV-TV, Channel 7 of Little Rock.
Arkansas Business Staff
- Nine Billionaires with Arkansas Ties Make Forbes 500 List
- Report: Maumelle Police Close Murder-Suicide Case Involving UALR Professor
- Happy #ARLEGValentines Day!
- Yellow Rocket Partners Aim to Build Restaurant Brands 21 hours ago
- Nine Billionaires with Arkansas Ties Make Forbes 500 List 11 hours ago
- Turner Grain Trustee Asks for Chapter 7 Liquidation 21 hours ago
- Pyramid Transaction Adds Up to $2.9M (Real Deals) 21 hours ago
- Compass Pointe Plans To Purchase Woodland Heights 21 hours ago