Jeff Gardner, CEO of Windstream Holdings Inc. of Little Rock.
Windstream CEO Jeff Gardner was in Washington, D.C., on Wednesday as part of a group of CEOs meeting with the president and members of Congress about the nation's economy.
Arkansas Business Staff
- Update: Asa Hutchinson, Others React to DOJ Policy Change on Marijuana
- Alice Walton Sells Her 1,400-Acre Texas Ranch
- Gary Heathcott Responds to Arkansas Business Cover Story
- Governor Signs Pharmacy Benefit Manager Bill into Law 3 days ago
- Pay for Murphy USA CEO Andrew Clyde Slips to $5.8M 2 days ago
- Bank of the Ozarks Wants Name Change: Bank OZK 3 days ago
- Stock Awards Boost Comp for Simmons First Executives 3 days ago
- George Gleason Pay Rises to $6.9M 2 days ago