Jeff Gardner, CEO of Windstream Holdings Inc. of Little Rock.
Windstream CEO Jeff Gardner was in Washington, D.C., on Wednesday as part of a group of CEOs meeting with the president and members of Congress about the nation's economy.
Arkansas Business Staff
- Report: County Commission in Kansas Rescinds $500M Pledge for Tyson Foods Plant
- Little Rock Mayor Says City Will Vie for Amazon HQ
- Video: Bank of the Ozarks Marks 20 Years as a Public Company at Nasdaq
- Rejecting Amazon, Little Rock Launches New Campaign 1 day ago
- Closing of Two Acquisitions Pushes Simmons to $14B in Assets 4 hours ago
- Hospital Vendors Earn Millions for Services 5 days ago
- $5M From First National Bank Gets Naming Rights to A-State Convocation Center 4 hours ago
- Economist: Recovery in 'Top of The Ninth Inning" 2 hours ago