Jessica Dean at Philly.com.
The Philadelphia Inquirer's TV critic, David Hiltbrand, talks with former KARK-TV, Channel 4, anchor Jessica Dean on the eve of her Philly TV debut. You'll remember that last month, Dean announced she was leaving the Nexstar Broadcasting Group-owned NBC affiliate in Little Rock to join KYW-TV, Channel 3, the Philadelphia CBS affiliate.
Dean's now settled in and ready for cameras to roll. Her first newscast, alongside co-anchor and fellow Arkansas native Chris May, is set for 5 p.m. Monday. You can see a photo of the two right here.
Hiltbrand's full conversation with Dean is here. Among the topics: barbecue, "Murphy Brown" and covering her first natural disaster while attending the University of Southern California.
- FCC Media Bureau Says Parts of Sinclair/Allbritton Deal Would Violate Ownership Rules
- Video: ASU Exploring On-Campus Hotel, Convention Center
- After Supremes' Decision, Womack Urges Congress to Act on Online Sales Tax
- Siloam Springs Gets Downtown Jumpin' Again (Main Street Preservation | Winner, Between 5,000-20,000) 1 day ago
- Recovery of Dassault Falcon Jet Benefits Arkansas 1 day ago
- General Contractor VCC, Sees Growth in Northwest Arkansas, Opens Fayetteville Office 1 day ago
- Citizens Bank Puts Phil Baldwin To Work On Growth 1 day ago
- Bank of the Ozarks To Buy Texas Bank for $23 Million 17 hours ago