Jessica Dean at Philly.com.
The Philadelphia Inquirer's TV critic, David Hiltbrand, talks with former KARK-TV, Channel 4, anchor Jessica Dean on the eve of her Philly TV debut. You'll remember that last month, Dean announced she was leaving the Nexstar Broadcasting Group-owned NBC affiliate in Little Rock to join KYW-TV, Channel 3, the Philadelphia CBS affiliate.
Dean's now settled in and ready for cameras to roll. Her first newscast, alongside co-anchor and fellow Arkansas native Chris May, is set for 5 p.m. Monday. You can see a photo of the two right here.
Hiltbrand's full conversation with Dean is here. Among the topics: barbecue, "Murphy Brown" and covering her first natural disaster while attending the University of Southern California.
- Student Entrepreneur's Doughnut Holes Available Soon at Spokes
- Video: Turner Grain Paid Farmer for Wheat But Not Corn
- This Week in Tyson: EPA Investigates; Hillshire Deal Delayed Again
- In Lee County, Judge Hears Details of Turner Grain, Related Companies 17 hours ago
- Lonoke County Farmers Sue Turner Grain 17 hours ago
- TV Host Matt Mosler Announces Departure from KARK 4 weeks ago
- Arkansas' Colette Honorable Nominated to Federal Energy Regulatory Commission 2 hours ago
- Tyson Foods, Hillshire Complete $8.5B Merger 17 hours ago