I'm pleased to be back on AETN's "Arkansas Week" tonight with host Steve Barnes and fellow panelists Steve Brawner and Doug Thompson.
Tonight, we assess the continuing budget/debt ceiling/Obamacare standoff in Washington D.C., the latest Mark Pryor/Tom Cotton skirmish, what's next in the University of Arkansas Advancement Division deficit snafu, the continuing adventures of Paul Bookout/Mark Darr, the economy, bank mergers and more.
You can tune in at 8 p.m. tonight or catch the replay online right here once it's posted.
- Report: FBI Investigating Turner Grain
- Student Entrepreneur's Doughnut Holes Available Soon at Spokes
- Video: Turner Grain Paid Farmer for Wheat But Not Corn
- In Lee County, Judge Hears Details of Turner Grain, Related Companies 1 day ago
- $30,000 in Sculptures Stolen from Riverfront Park in Little Rock 12 hours ago
- Arkansas' Colette Honorable Nominated to Federal Energy Regulatory Commission 16 hours ago
- Lonoke County Farmers Sue Turner Grain 1 day ago
- Alcohol Amendment Will Be on November Ballot 7 hours ago