I'm pleased to be back on AETN's "Arkansas Week" tonight with host Steve Barnes and fellow panelists Steve Brawner and Doug Thompson.
Tonight, we assess the continuing budget/debt ceiling/Obamacare standoff in Washington D.C., the latest Mark Pryor/Tom Cotton skirmish, what's next in the University of Arkansas Advancement Division deficit snafu, the continuing adventures of Paul Bookout/Mark Darr, the economy, bank mergers and more.
You can tune in at 8 p.m. tonight or catch the replay online right here once it's posted.
- Six Walton Family Members Make Forbes Wealthiest List
- Previously Withheld Clinton Records Go Public Today
- Wal-Mart Buys Yumprint of Seattle
- Harry Scott, Former President of Thompson Industries of Russellville, Dies at 64 8 months ago
- Arkansas Best Execs Enjoy Fruit of Profitable 2013 5 days ago
- Filing Period Highlights Arkansas Political Shift (Andrew DeMillo Analysis) 12 hours ago
- Underground Tunnels Challenge Hot Springs Engineers from Past to Present 4 weeks ago
- Commission Investigates Judge Mike Maggio's Web Postings 3 days ago