I'm pleased to be back on AETN's "Arkansas Week" tonight with host Steve Barnes and fellow panelists Steve Brawner and Doug Thompson.
Tonight, we assess the continuing budget/debt ceiling/Obamacare standoff in Washington D.C., the latest Mark Pryor/Tom Cotton skirmish, what's next in the University of Arkansas Advancement Division deficit snafu, the continuing adventures of Paul Bookout/Mark Darr, the economy, bank mergers and more.
You can tune in at 8 p.m. tonight or catch the replay online right here once it's posted.
- IKEA is Coming to Memphis
- Twerking, Meditation Lead Year's Top Google How-To Searches in Little Rock
- Wal-Mart CEO Says Company's U.S. Workers Will Soon Make Above Federal Minimum Wage
- Wal-Mart Investment in Solar Energy Transforms Industry 2 weeks ago
- Tony Thomas Named CEO of Windstream As Jeff Gardner Steps Down 1 week ago
- The Top 10 Business Stories of 2014 3 hours ago
- Southern Bancorp's Mississippi Acquisition Tops $1M 3 hours ago
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 2 years ago