As has been noted elsewhere, Shane Broadway, the interim director of the state Department of Higher Education, has applied to become its permanent director. This, after the state Legislature voted in the previous session to change the qualifications for applicants.
In all, there's 20 applicants for the post, including eight from Arkansas. According to a note Friday from search committee chairman Kaneaster Hodges, the committee is now reviewing the applications and expects to schedule a meeting "within the next two weeks."
Until then, you can download and review for yourself the complete list of all 20 applicants right here (PDF).
- Report: FBI Investigating Turner Grain
- Student Entrepreneur's Doughnut Holes Available Soon at Spokes
- Video: Turner Grain Paid Farmer for Wheat But Not Corn
- Report: FBI Investigating Turner Grain 22 hours ago
- Farmers Dismayed As New Farm Bill Dumps Direct Payments 5 days ago
- Alcohol Amendment Will Be on November Ballot 20 hours ago
- In Lee County, Judge Hears Details of Turner Grain, Related Companies 2 days ago
- Colette Honorable Nominated to Federal Energy Regulatory Commission 1 day ago