As has been noted elsewhere, Shane Broadway, the interim director of the state Department of Higher Education, has applied to become its permanent director. This, after the state Legislature voted in the previous session to change the qualifications for applicants.
In all, there's 20 applicants for the post, including eight from Arkansas. According to a note Friday from search committee chairman Kaneaster Hodges, the committee is now reviewing the applications and expects to schedule a meeting "within the next two weeks."
Until then, you can download and review for yourself the complete list of all 20 applicants right here (PDF).
- Heartbleed? No Need for Heart Attack, We've Got Help, Advice
- CMS Database Shows Medicare Payments to Doctors, Others in 2012
- NY Post Reports Alice Walton Might Be Buyer of $70M Penthouse
- French Hill Criticized in GOP Debate Over Donation 8 hours ago
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 2 years ago
- Debate Might Not Change Arkansas Senate Race (Andrew DeMillo Analysis) 8 hours ago
- $150 Million Sale Brings an End To Wilson Empire 3 years ago
- Rickenbach Indictment Reveals More Details of One Bank Under Scooter Stuart 1 week ago