As has been noted elsewhere, Shane Broadway, the interim director of the state Department of Higher Education, has applied to become its permanent director. This, after the state Legislature voted in the previous session to change the qualifications for applicants.
In all, there's 20 applicants for the post, including eight from Arkansas. According to a note Friday from search committee chairman Kaneaster Hodges, the committee is now reviewing the applications and expects to schedule a meeting "within the next two weeks."
Until then, you can download and review for yourself the complete list of all 20 applicants right here (PDF).
- Report: David Tovar Resigned From Wal-Mart Over Resume Falsehood
- Mobile-Payment Battle Brews Between Apple, Wal-Mart
- WSJ Looks at Crystal Bridges' 'State of the Art' Exhibit
- Crittenden Regional Hospital Files Chapter 7 Bankruptcy 24 hours ago
- Court Formalizes Settlement With Banks Over Dennis Smiley Assets 1 day ago
- Update: AP Withdraws Story About Leslie Rutledge Letter 23 hours ago
- U.S. Marshals Museum Gets $5M Pledge 5 hours ago
- CHI St. Vincent to Expand WLR Campus 1 day ago