As has been noted elsewhere, Shane Broadway, the interim director of the state Department of Higher Education, has applied to become its permanent director. This, after the state Legislature voted in the previous session to change the qualifications for applicants.
In all, there's 20 applicants for the post, including eight from Arkansas. According to a note Friday from search committee chairman Kaneaster Hodges, the committee is now reviewing the applications and expects to schedule a meeting "within the next two weeks."
Until then, you can download and review for yourself the complete list of all 20 applicants right here (PDF).
- Report: FBI Investigating Turner Grain
- Student Entrepreneur's Doughnut Holes Available Soon at Spokes
- Video: Turner Grain Paid Farmer for Wheat But Not Corn
- Metro Builders Property Weighs In at $3.8 Million (Real Deals) 2 days ago
- Queen Wilhelmina Lodge to Reopen in Spring 12 hours ago
- Scooter Stuart's Tainted Assets Draw More Fire 2 days ago
- Simmons First Completes Delta Trust Acquisition 15 hours ago
- Newly Insured 'Private Option' Arkansans Present Challenges, Opportunities 2 days ago