As has been noted elsewhere, Shane Broadway, the interim director of the state Department of Higher Education, has applied to become its permanent director. This, after the state Legislature voted in the previous session to change the qualifications for applicants.
In all, there's 20 applicants for the post, including eight from Arkansas. According to a note Friday from search committee chairman Kaneaster Hodges, the committee is now reviewing the applications and expects to schedule a meeting "within the next two weeks."
Until then, you can download and review for yourself the complete list of all 20 applicants right here (PDF).
- FCC Approves Sinclair's $1B Deal to Buy Allbritton TV Stations, Including KATV
- Southern Gourmasian to Open Restaurant in Downtown Little Rock
- Jerry Barakat Opening Japanese Restaurant in Hillcrest
- Brandon Barber Should Serve About 20 Years, Feds Say 23 hours ago
- Mo Money, Uber Problems (Robert Coon On Politics) 3 days ago
- 5 Years Later, John Glasgow's Disappearance Still Unexplained 1 year ago
- John Glasgow to Dillard's: ‘Call Off the Dogs' 4 months ago
- NLR Sports Memorabilia Dealer John Rogers Sued for Missed Payment 5 days ago