General Manager Mark Rose announced the dedication of the Channel 7 news studio in honor of Dale.
Also the announcement of the Dale Nicholson Scholarship and our owners, the Albritons, donated $5000 to the scholarship.
The Allbrittons, of course, is the family that's owned KATV since the early 1980s. Allbritton Communications Corp. announced in July that it would sell KATV and the other ABC affiliates it owns to Sinclair Broadcast Group.
Also Friday, the city dedicated a new sculpture park, also named for Nicholson, at Riverfront Park. The Nicholson Sculpture Park features two sculptures: one donated by Nicholson to honor his wife, Patty, after she died, and another donated by Sculpture at the River Market in honor of Nicholson.
- Southern Gourmasian to Open Restaurant in Downtown Little Rock
- Jerry Barakat Opening Japanese Restaurant in Hillcrest
- Waltons Check in at No. 1 on Forbes 'Richest American Families' List
- Mo Money, Uber Problems (Robert Coon On Politics) 17 hours ago
- NLR Sports Memorabilia Dealer John Rogers Sued for Missed Payment 3 days ago
- Josh Moody's Overwatch App Ready to Hit Market 14 hours ago
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 2 years ago
- Four Join List of 75 Largest Private Companies in Arkansas 2 months ago