We told you back in July about the deadline for entrepreneurs to get in on Wal-Mart Stores Inc.'s "Get on the Shelf" contest, which allows people with new products to pitch their ideas to the world's largest retailer. Winners will have their products sold on Walmart.com.
Today, Wal-Mart debuted the first episode of its reality series documenting the contest. You can watch it above. It's a basic "Shark Tank"-style setup. Four different products, including a dog wheelchair, are featured.
- Mobile-Payment Battle Brews Between Apple, Wal-Mart
- WSJ Looks at Crystal Bridges' 'State of the Art' Exhibit
- Report: Acxiom to Open Austin Office, Hire 150
- Natural Gas in Fayetteville Shale Takes Arkansas from Zero to Billions in 10 Years 20 hours ago
- West Little Rock Hosts $1.4M Boot City Buy (Real Deals) 20 hours ago
- John Rogers Asks for Dismissal of Brace Suit 20 hours ago
- Harvest Problems Crop Up in Turner Grain President's Bankruptcy Case 20 hours ago
- Mike Beebe Replaces Maggio Post, Names Others to Boards, Commission 10 hours ago