We told you back in July about the deadline for entrepreneurs to get in on Wal-Mart Stores Inc.'s "Get on the Shelf" contest, which allows people with new products to pitch their ideas to the world's largest retailer. Winners will have their products sold on Walmart.com.
Today, Wal-Mart debuted the first episode of its reality series documenting the contest. You can watch it above. It's a basic "Shark Tank"-style setup. Four different products, including a dog wheelchair, are featured.
- Southern Gourmasian to Open Restaurant in Downtown Little Rock
- Jerry Barakat Opening Japanese Restaurant in Hillcrest
- Waltons Check in at No. 1 on Forbes 'Richest American Families' List
- The Home of Outrageous Service (Gwen Moritz Editor's Note) 3 days ago
- Mike Beebe Appoints 43 to State Boards, Commissions 1 day ago
- Arkansas Venture Center Names Operations Team 6 hours ago
- With Rollin' Smoke, Arkansas Natives Rock BBQ World in Las Vegas 2 days ago
- NLR Sports Memorabilia Dealer John Rogers Sued for Missed Payment 3 days ago