We told you back in July about the deadline for entrepreneurs to get in on Wal-Mart Stores Inc.'s "Get on the Shelf" contest, which allows people with new products to pitch their ideas to the world's largest retailer. Winners will have their products sold on Walmart.com.
Today, Wal-Mart debuted the first episode of its reality series documenting the contest. You can watch it above. It's a basic "Shark Tank"-style setup. Four different products, including a dog wheelchair, are featured.
- Bentonville's Transformation Subject of Ad Age Spotlight
- The Interesting Battle over Alcohol in Arkansas
- Arkansans Have Endured 80k Political Ads Worth $33.1M
- Dennis Smiley's Wife Cynthia Files Chapter 7 Bankruptcy 22 hours ago
- Sweet: ‘A Pure Arkansas-Flavored Investment' for Arkansas Teachers Retirement System 3 days ago
- #ARPX: What to Watch on Election Day (Robert Coon & Blake Rutherford On Politics) 18 hours ago
- Brandon Barber Sentenced to 65 Months in Prison for Fraud, Money Laundering 2 days ago
- Simmons Foods to Close Northeast Oklahoma Poultry Plant 2 hours ago