We told you back in July about the deadline for entrepreneurs to get in on Wal-Mart Stores Inc.'s "Get on the Shelf" contest, which allows people with new products to pitch their ideas to the world's largest retailer. Winners will have their products sold on Walmart.com.
Today, Wal-Mart debuted the first episode of its reality series documenting the contest. You can watch it above. It's a basic "Shark Tank"-style setup. Four different products, including a dog wheelchair, are featured.
- Dillard's Investor Advises Company to Pursue REIT Spinoff
- Video: ARK Challenge Concludes Fourth Run in Little Rock
- The Hop Diner is Closing; At the Corner Opening in Its Place
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 2 years ago
- Entergy Breaks Ground on New $23M Center in Little Rock 2 weeks ago
- Apartment Building Sells for $7.4 Million 7 years ago
- Brandon Barber Faces Bond Revocation, Jail For Violating Pretrial Release Terms 1 year ago
- Tyson CEO Donnie Smith: Hillshire Opens Door to More Growth 4 days ago