Above, this week's edition of AETN's "Arkansas Week." On this week's episode, state Insurance Commissioner Jay Bradford talks to Steve Barnes about Obamacare, Week One, including the latest traffic numbers to the state's sign-up website and what he makes of the legislature's stance against a $4 million Obamacare advertising and outreach campaign.
Plus, the Arkansas Times' David Ramsey, independent journalist Rick Fahr and I talk about the week that was in health care, the government shutdown and looming debt ceiling debate.
- Performance, Not Academics, Drive Incentives for SEC Football Coaches
- Crye-Leike Adopts New Safety Rules After Beverly Carter Death
- Wal-Mart Cheered, Jeered for Solar Power Efforts
- Whataburger Chain To Break Ground on First of Five Possible Locations in NWA 4 days ago
- Crye-Leike Adopts New Safety Rules After Beverly Carter Death 16 hours ago
- Maumelle Warehouse Attracts $11.2M Sale (Real Deals) 4 days ago
- Picasolar Receives $800k DOE Grant for Solar Efficiency 16 hours ago
- After Sam: Did Wal-Mart Lose Its Way After Walton Died? 2 years ago