Above, this week's edition of AETN's "Arkansas Week." On this week's episode, state Insurance Commissioner Jay Bradford talks to Steve Barnes about Obamacare, Week One, including the latest traffic numbers to the state's sign-up website and what he makes of the legislature's stance against a $4 million Obamacare advertising and outreach campaign.
Plus, the Arkansas Times' David Ramsey, independent journalist Rick Fahr and I talk about the week that was in health care, the government shutdown and looming debt ceiling debate.
- Dillard's Investor Advises Company to Pursue REIT Spinoff
- Video: ARK Challenge Concludes Fourth Run in Little Rock
- The Hop Diner is Closing; At the Corner Opening in Its Place
- Windstream to Cut 350 Positions, 38 In Arkansas, by December 1 day ago
- Warren Stephens' Halifax Media Sells to New York Firm 14 hours ago
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 2 years ago
- Grub's Bar & Grille Expands to Fort Smith 5 days ago
- Study: CEOs in 10 Big Mergers to Get $430M 9 hours ago