Above, this week's edition of AETN's "Arkansas Week." On this week's episode, state Insurance Commissioner Jay Bradford talks to Steve Barnes about Obamacare, Week One, including the latest traffic numbers to the state's sign-up website and what he makes of the legislature's stance against a $4 million Obamacare advertising and outreach campaign.
Plus, the Arkansas Times' David Ramsey, independent journalist Rick Fahr and I talk about the week that was in health care, the government shutdown and looming debt ceiling debate.
- The Robinson Vote: A Rebuttal to Our Editorial by Mark Abernathy
- Wall Street Journal Goes Inside Tyson Foods' China Chicken Farms
- In El Dorado, Murphy to Open 1,200th Gas Station
- One-And-Done Again: Bryan Harsin to Leave ASU for Boise State 1 hour ago
- CARTI to Begin Construction of $90M Treatment Facility 3 hours ago
- Cooper Clinic Sues Mercy Over Recruitment Tactics 1 week ago
- Fowlers Give $5M to NEA Baptist Charitable Foundation 21 hours ago
- Siloam Springs Gets Downtown Jumpin' Again (Main Street Preservation | Winner, Between 5,000-20,000) 3 days ago