Above, this week's edition of AETN's "Arkansas Week." On this week's episode, state Insurance Commissioner Jay Bradford talks to Steve Barnes about Obamacare, Week One, including the latest traffic numbers to the state's sign-up website and what he makes of the legislature's stance against a $4 million Obamacare advertising and outreach campaign.
Plus, the Arkansas Times' David Ramsey, independent journalist Rick Fahr and I talk about the week that was in health care, the government shutdown and looming debt ceiling debate.
- Six Walton Family Members Make Forbes Wealthiest List
- Previously Withheld Clinton Records Go Public Today
- Wal-Mart Buys Yumprint of Seattle
- Commission Investigates Judge Mike Maggio's Web Postings 2 days ago
- Windstream Compensation: Down For Jeff Gardner, Up For Other Execs 1 day ago
- Steele Stephens: Martha Shoffner Took $6K at Arkansas Capitol 1 day ago
- Underground Tunnels Challenge Hot Springs Engineers from Past to Present 4 weeks ago
- State Senator Jeremy Hutchinson Challenges Dental Law 6 days ago