Courtesy of the Arkansas Times, here's a taste of Canadian businessman Michael Wekerle's night at the Capital Hotel three years ago.
As you've no doubt heard, Wekerle is accused of causing a drunken scene at the downtown Little Rock hotel, and a valet injured in the rumpus is now seeking $75,000 in damages.
For Wekerle's part, his attorney said Wekerle had "very recently" become aware of the civil complaint filed this week in Pulaski County Circuit Court.
"He does plan to respond and to defend himself vigorously," Jeff Kehoe, who described himself as Wekerle's personal counsel in the case, told Arkansas Business' Gwen Moritz.
Kehoe would not answer any other questions about the case.
- Reactions to Tom Cotton, Mark Pryor Debate
- KUAR, PBS Look at Minimum Wage Issue in Arkansas
- Tom Dalton of Innovate Arkansas: Funding for Early Stage Startups Has Increased
- PACs, Lobbyists Inject Hundreds of Thousands into Arkansas Legislative Races 2 days ago
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 2 years ago
- State Senate A Lock for GOP, but House Up in Air 11 hours ago
- Site Work Starts on Outlet Mall in West Little Rock 4 months ago
- UA Study: Tangible Economic Benefits for Craighead, Faulkner, Saline Going Wet 4 months ago