Courtesy of the Arkansas Times, here's a taste of Canadian businessman Michael Wekerle's night at the Capital Hotel three years ago.
As you've no doubt heard, Wekerle is accused of causing a drunken scene at the downtown Little Rock hotel, and a valet injured in the rumpus is now seeking $75,000 in damages.
For Wekerle's part, his attorney said Wekerle had "very recently" become aware of the civil complaint filed this week in Pulaski County Circuit Court.
"He does plan to respond and to defend himself vigorously," Jeff Kehoe, who described himself as Wekerle's personal counsel in the case, told Arkansas Business' Gwen Moritz.
Kehoe would not answer any other questions about the case.
- Report: FBI Investigating Turner Grain
- Student Entrepreneur's Doughnut Holes Available Soon at Spokes
- Video: Turner Grain Paid Farmer for Wheat But Not Corn
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 2 years ago
- Car-Mart Stays the Course in Low-Interest Environment 1 day ago
- Foreign Patent Trolls Threaten Arkansas Economy (Warwick Sabin Commentary) 1 day ago
- Greenway Picks 7 John Deere Dealerships in $112M Buy 1 day ago
- In Lee County, Judge Hears Details of Turner Grain, Related Companies 4 days ago