Courtesy of the Arkansas Times, here's a taste of Canadian businessman Michael Wekerle's night at the Capital Hotel three years ago.
As you've no doubt heard, Wekerle is accused of causing a drunken scene at the downtown Little Rock hotel, and a valet injured in the rumpus is now seeking $75,000 in damages.
For Wekerle's part, his attorney said Wekerle had "very recently" become aware of the civil complaint filed this week in Pulaski County Circuit Court.
"He does plan to respond and to defend himself vigorously," Jeff Kehoe, who described himself as Wekerle's personal counsel in the case, told Arkansas Business' Gwen Moritz.
Kehoe would not answer any other questions about the case.
- This Week in Tyson: EPA Investigates; Hillshire Deal Delayed Again
- Jerry Jones' Dallas Cowboys Top $3B in Value
- The Capital Hotel Opens One Eleven at the Capital
- 8 Farmers File Fraud Lawsuit Against Turner Grain 1 day ago
- Jonesboro Sun Says Police Chief Bullied Reporter 10 hours ago
- Jerry Jones' Dallas Cowboys Top $3B in Value 1 day ago
- Company Plans $900M, 440-Mile Crude Oil Pipeline Across Arkansas 5 hours ago
- Bruce Oakley To Give Turner Grain Money To Judge 3 days ago