Courtesy of the Arkansas Times, here's a taste of Canadian businessman Michael Wekerle's night at the Capital Hotel three years ago.
As you've no doubt heard, Wekerle is accused of causing a drunken scene at the downtown Little Rock hotel, and a valet injured in the rumpus is now seeking $75,000 in damages.
For Wekerle's part, his attorney said Wekerle had "very recently" become aware of the civil complaint filed this week in Pulaski County Circuit Court.
"He does plan to respond and to defend himself vigorously," Jeff Kehoe, who described himself as Wekerle's personal counsel in the case, told Arkansas Business' Gwen Moritz.
Kehoe would not answer any other questions about the case.
- Kevin Delaney Back on 'Tonight Show' on Nov. 7
- Bentonville's Transformation Subject of Ad Age Spotlight
- The Interesting Battle over Alcohol in Arkansas
- Tom Cotton, Asa Hutchinson Lead Big in Arkansas Poll 1 day ago
- Newk's Eatery Expanding to Northwest Arkansas 1 day ago
- ProLand Title Buys Arkansas County Title of Stuttgart 3 hours ago
- John Glasgow to Dillard's: ‘Call Off the Dogs' 7 months ago
- Chris Christie Visits Arkansas to Tout GOP Candidates 3 hours ago