Courtesy of the Arkansas Times, here's a taste of Canadian businessman Michael Wekerle's night at the Capital Hotel three years ago.
As you've no doubt heard, Wekerle is accused of causing a drunken scene at the downtown Little Rock hotel, and a valet injured in the rumpus is now seeking $75,000 in damages.
For Wekerle's part, his attorney said Wekerle had "very recently" become aware of the civil complaint filed this week in Pulaski County Circuit Court.
"He does plan to respond and to defend himself vigorously," Jeff Kehoe, who described himself as Wekerle's personal counsel in the case, told Arkansas Business' Gwen Moritz.
Kehoe would not answer any other questions about the case.
- Reports: Wal-Mart Nabs Another Shopping App, Luvocracy
- FCC Approves Sinclair's $1B Deal to Buy Allbritton TV Stations, Including KATV
- Southern Gourmasian to Open Restaurant in Downtown Little Rock
- Our Community, Our Dollars Ends Efforts in Faulkner, Craighead Counties 14 hours ago
- NERA Study: EPA Regs Would Cost Arkansas Jobs, Millions in Compliance 22 hours ago
- Whataburger On Way to Fayetteville (NWA Real Deals) 4 days ago
- Economy Adds 209K Jobs in July, Unemployment Rate at 6.2 Percent. 1 hour ago
- ArcBest 2Q Profit Triples From Last Year 23 hours ago