Courtesy of the Arkansas Times, here's a taste of Canadian businessman Michael Wekerle's night at the Capital Hotel three years ago.
As you've no doubt heard, Wekerle is accused of causing a drunken scene at the downtown Little Rock hotel, and a valet injured in the rumpus is now seeking $75,000 in damages.
For Wekerle's part, his attorney said Wekerle had "very recently" become aware of the civil complaint filed this week in Pulaski County Circuit Court.
"He does plan to respond and to defend himself vigorously," Jeff Kehoe, who described himself as Wekerle's personal counsel in the case, told Arkansas Business' Gwen Moritz.
Kehoe would not answer any other questions about the case.
- Heartbleed? No Need for Heart Attack, We've Got Help, Advice
- CMS Database Shows Medicare Payments to Doctors, Others in 2012
- NY Post Reports Alice Walton Might Be Buyer of $70M Penthouse
- Simmons Name Appears on Arkansas' Tallest Building 24 hours ago
- $2B Program to Improve Arkansas Highways Begins 19 hours ago
- Cracking The Complex Code of Arkansas Politics (Robert Coon On Politics) 1 day ago
- Rickenbach Indictment Reveals More Details of One Bank Under Scooter Stuart 3 days ago
- Three More Banks Sue Dennis Smiley Over Loans 3 days ago