Courtesy of the Arkansas Times, here's a taste of Canadian businessman Michael Wekerle's night at the Capital Hotel three years ago.
As you've no doubt heard, Wekerle is accused of causing a drunken scene at the downtown Little Rock hotel, and a valet injured in the rumpus is now seeking $75,000 in damages.
For Wekerle's part, his attorney said Wekerle had "very recently" become aware of the civil complaint filed this week in Pulaski County Circuit Court.
"He does plan to respond and to defend himself vigorously," Jeff Kehoe, who described himself as Wekerle's personal counsel in the case, told Arkansas Business' Gwen Moritz.
Kehoe would not answer any other questions about the case.
- Video: ASU Exploring On-Campus Hotel, Convention Center
- After Supremes' Decision, Womack Urges Congress to Act on Online Sales Tax
- WSJ Examines Mark Pryor, Tom Cotton Senate Race
- #ARWX: 37,000 Without Power; Flights Canceled at LIT, XNA 1 hour ago
- Update: John Stacks, Banker and Owner of Mountain Pure Water, Indicted on 11 Counts 2 days ago
- Arkansas Best to Close 30 Service Terminals 1 day ago
- Stratton's Market Growing In Both Size and Offerings 4 days ago
- Goodwill to Open 9th Little Rock Store Next Week 19 hours ago