Courtesy of the Arkansas Times, here's a taste of Canadian businessman Michael Wekerle's night at the Capital Hotel three years ago.
As you've no doubt heard, Wekerle is accused of causing a drunken scene at the downtown Little Rock hotel, and a valet injured in the rumpus is now seeking $75,000 in damages.
For Wekerle's part, his attorney said Wekerle had "very recently" become aware of the civil complaint filed this week in Pulaski County Circuit Court.
"He does plan to respond and to defend himself vigorously," Jeff Kehoe, who described himself as Wekerle's personal counsel in the case, told Arkansas Business' Gwen Moritz.
Kehoe would not answer any other questions about the case.
- Reports: Wal-Mart Nabs Another Shopping App, Luvocracy
- FCC Approves Sinclair's $1B Deal to Buy Allbritton TV Stations, Including KATV
- Southern Gourmasian to Open Restaurant in Downtown Little Rock
- TV Host Matt Mosler Announces Departure from KARK 12 hours ago
- Our Community, Our Dollars Ends Efforts in Faulkner, Craighead Counties 1 day ago
- Bank of the Ozarks Acquires Intervest Bancshares Corp. In $228.5M Deal 15 hours ago
- Judge Rules Allens Inc. Must Pay $2M Claim 12 hours ago
- Agronomic Innovations Purchases AgRobotics of Little Rock 14 hours ago