Courtesy of the Arkansas Times, here's a taste of Canadian businessman Michael Wekerle's night at the Capital Hotel three years ago.
As you've no doubt heard, Wekerle is accused of causing a drunken scene at the downtown Little Rock hotel, and a valet injured in the rumpus is now seeking $75,000 in damages.
For Wekerle's part, his attorney said Wekerle had "very recently" become aware of the civil complaint filed this week in Pulaski County Circuit Court.
"He does plan to respond and to defend himself vigorously," Jeff Kehoe, who described himself as Wekerle's personal counsel in the case, told Arkansas Business' Gwen Moritz.
Kehoe would not answer any other questions about the case.
- Here's Football Coach Blake Anderson's Contract Details at Arkansas State University
- 'Secret Santa' Bill Gates Donates A Cow Through Heifer International
- Fort Smith Foundation Considers Osteopathic Medical School
- $5.2 Million Recovered So Far in Affiliated Foods Bankruptcy Case 2 months ago
- 'Secret Santa' Bill Gates Donates A Cow Through Heifer International 16 hours ago
- Revenue at Largest Private Companies Ranges From $80 Million to $3 Billion 2 years ago
- North Carolina's Blake Anderson Named Football Coach at Arkansas State 10 hours ago
- Target: 40M Card Accounts Might Be Breached 14 hours ago