Courtesy of the Arkansas Times, here's a taste of Canadian businessman Michael Wekerle's night at the Capital Hotel three years ago.
As you've no doubt heard, Wekerle is accused of causing a drunken scene at the downtown Little Rock hotel, and a valet injured in the rumpus is now seeking $75,000 in damages.
For Wekerle's part, his attorney said Wekerle had "very recently" become aware of the civil complaint filed this week in Pulaski County Circuit Court.
"He does plan to respond and to defend himself vigorously," Jeff Kehoe, who described himself as Wekerle's personal counsel in the case, told Arkansas Business' Gwen Moritz.
Kehoe would not answer any other questions about the case.
- Heartbleed? No Need for Heart Attack, We've Got Help, Advice
- CMS Database Shows Medicare Payments to Doctors, Others in 2012
- NY Post Reports Alice Walton Might Be Buyer of $70M Penthouse
- Harry Scott, Former President of Thompson Industries of Russellville, Dies at 64 9 months ago
- Wal-Mart CEO Doug McMillon, Wife Give $1M to UA Walton Business College 21 hours ago
- Home BancShares' 1Q Profit A Record, Up 56 Percent 21 hours ago
- Home BancShares Eyes Another Florida Bank, Expects More Acquisitions 27 mins ago
- Atlanta Hawks' Joe Johnson Rides Up High in His Super Truck 6 years ago