Courtesy of the Arkansas Times, here's a taste of Canadian businessman Michael Wekerle's night at the Capital Hotel three years ago.
As you've no doubt heard, Wekerle is accused of causing a drunken scene at the downtown Little Rock hotel, and a valet injured in the rumpus is now seeking $75,000 in damages.
For Wekerle's part, his attorney said Wekerle had "very recently" become aware of the civil complaint filed this week in Pulaski County Circuit Court.
"He does plan to respond and to defend himself vigorously," Jeff Kehoe, who described himself as Wekerle's personal counsel in the case, told Arkansas Business' Gwen Moritz.
Kehoe would not answer any other questions about the case.
- Performance, Not Academics, Drive Incentives for SEC Football Coaches
- Crye-Leike Adopts New Safety Rules After Beverly Carter Death
- Wal-Mart Cheered, Jeered for Solar Power Efforts
- University of Arkansas Alumna Gives $600k to Alma Mater 18 hours ago
- Crye-Leike Adopts New Safety Rules After Beverly Carter Death 24 hours ago
- Whataburger Chain To Break Ground on First of Five Possible Locations in NWA 4 days ago
- Interim Director for Arkansas Prisons Named 2 hours ago
- Tom Cotton and Me (Gwen Moritz Editor's Note) 4 days ago