Courtesy of the Arkansas Times, here's a taste of Canadian businessman Michael Wekerle's night at the Capital Hotel three years ago.
As you've no doubt heard, Wekerle is accused of causing a drunken scene at the downtown Little Rock hotel, and a valet injured in the rumpus is now seeking $75,000 in damages.
For Wekerle's part, his attorney said Wekerle had "very recently" become aware of the civil complaint filed this week in Pulaski County Circuit Court.
"He does plan to respond and to defend himself vigorously," Jeff Kehoe, who described himself as Wekerle's personal counsel in the case, told Arkansas Business' Gwen Moritz.
Kehoe would not answer any other questions about the case.
- Report: David Tovar Resigned From Wal-Mart Over Resume Falsehood
- Mobile-Payment Battle Brews Between Apple, Wal-Mart
- WSJ Looks at Crystal Bridges' 'State of the Art' Exhibit
- Harry Scott, Former President of Thompson Industries of Russellville, Dies at 64 1 year ago
- Crittenden Regional Hospital Files Chapter 7 Bankruptcy 15 hours ago
- Update: AP Withdraws Story About Leslie Rutledge Letter 14 hours ago
- Court Formalizes Settlement With Banks Over Dennis Smiley Assets 17 hours ago
- Technological Innovations Bring Profitable Changes to the Fayetteville Shale 3 days ago