Courtesy of the Arkansas Times, here's a taste of Canadian businessman Michael Wekerle's night at the Capital Hotel three years ago.
As you've no doubt heard, Wekerle is accused of causing a drunken scene at the downtown Little Rock hotel, and a valet injured in the rumpus is now seeking $75,000 in damages.
For Wekerle's part, his attorney said Wekerle had "very recently" become aware of the civil complaint filed this week in Pulaski County Circuit Court.
"He does plan to respond and to defend himself vigorously," Jeff Kehoe, who described himself as Wekerle's personal counsel in the case, told Arkansas Business' Gwen Moritz.
Kehoe would not answer any other questions about the case.
- Report: Wal-Mart CFO Claims 'Very Good Sales' Lately
- Report: Queen Wilhelmina Delays Cost $11.5M
- Watch The '60 Minutes' Report on Data Brokers Here
- J.B. Hunt CEO John Roberts Paid $4M in 2013 1 day ago
- Harry Scott, Former President of Thompson Industries of Russellville, Dies at 64 8 months ago
- $16M Renovation Planned For Downtown Little Rock Marriott 1 day ago
- Dennis Smiley Leaves CEO Post at Arvest Bank of Benton County 1 day ago
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 2 years ago