Entergy Arkansas, which in April announced it would kick in $2 million to light the Clinton Presidential Park Bridge, the Main Street Bridge and the Junction Bridge, conducted a test of the LED lighting it installed to power the display and included in the above video, a behind-the-scenes sneak peek of the final product.
Entergy made the donation as part of its 100th anniversary celebration. The project's official "illumination day" is Dec. 19. Looks cool.
- IKEA is Coming to Memphis
- Twerking, Meditation Lead Year's Top Google How-To Searches in Little Rock
- Wal-Mart CEO Says Company's U.S. Workers Will Soon Make Above Federal Minimum Wage
- Outlets at Little Rock Developer Talks Construction, Tenants, Impact 1 day ago
- Wal-Mart Investment in Solar Energy Transforms Industry 2 weeks ago
- Arkansas Grand Jury Indicts 3 for Trying to Steal USDA Money 21 hours ago
- Gray Divorce: Arkansas Attorneys On How Late-Life Splits Threaten Retirement 4 days ago
- With China Venture in Rearview Mirror, Mark McLarty Turns Efforts Home 20 hours ago