Entergy Arkansas, which in April announced it would kick in $2 million to light the Clinton Presidential Park Bridge, the Main Street Bridge and the Junction Bridge, conducted a test of the LED lighting it installed to power the display and included in the above video, a behind-the-scenes sneak peek of the final product.
Entergy made the donation as part of its 100th anniversary celebration. The project's official "illumination day" is Dec. 19. Looks cool.
- Reports: Wal-Mart Nabs Another Shopping App, Luvocracy
- FCC Approves Sinclair's $1B Deal to Buy Allbritton TV Stations, Including KATV
- Southern Gourmasian to Open Restaurant in Downtown Little Rock
- Updated: Southwest Times Record Lays Off 37 In Printing Move 21 hours ago
- Superior Industries to Close Plant in Rogers, Leave 500 Out of Work 1 day ago
- Home BancShares Announces Purchase of Another Florida Bank 24 hours ago
- Big River Steel's John Correnti on Government's Role in Private-Sector Projects? 'Stay Out' 3 days ago
- Zilkha Biomass Announces $90M Facility, 52 Jobs in Monticello 22 hours ago