Entergy Arkansas, which in April announced it would kick in $2 million to light the Clinton Presidential Park Bridge, the Main Street Bridge and the Junction Bridge, conducted a test of the LED lighting it installed to power the display and included in the above video, a behind-the-scenes sneak peek of the final product.
Entergy made the donation as part of its 100th anniversary celebration. The project's official "illumination day" is Dec. 19. Looks cool.
- FCC Approves Sinclair's $1B Deal to Buy Allbritton TV Stations, Including KATV
- Southern Gourmasian to Open Restaurant in Downtown Little Rock
- Jerry Barakat Opening Japanese Restaurant in Hillcrest
- Bill Simon Stepping Down As Leader of Wal-Mart's U.S. Stores 10 hours ago
- NLR Sports Memorabilia Dealer John Rogers Sued for Missed Payment 4 days ago
- Josh Moody's Overwatch App Ready to Hit Market 1 day ago
- Mo Money, Uber Problems (Robert Coon On Politics) 1 day ago
- One Bank Sells Former Scooter Stuart House 4 days ago