Entergy Arkansas, which in April announced it would kick in $2 million to light the Clinton Presidential Park Bridge, the Main Street Bridge and the Junction Bridge, conducted a test of the LED lighting it installed to power the display and included in the above video, a behind-the-scenes sneak peek of the final product.
Entergy made the donation as part of its 100th anniversary celebration. The project's official "illumination day" is Dec. 19. Looks cool.
- Report: David Tovar Resigned From Wal-Mart Over Resume Falsehood
- Mobile-Payment Battle Brews Between Apple, Wal-Mart
- WSJ Looks at Crystal Bridges' 'State of the Art' Exhibit
- Beaudet Aviation to Land at Little Rock, Create 75 Jobs 2 days ago
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 2 years ago
- U.S. Marshals Museum Gets $5M Pledge 17 hours ago
- Crittenden Regional Hospital Files Chapter 7 Bankruptcy 1 day ago
- Arkansas' Higher Education Enrollment Down 1 Percent 18 hours ago