Entergy Arkansas, which in April announced it would kick in $2 million to light the Clinton Presidential Park Bridge, the Main Street Bridge and the Junction Bridge, conducted a test of the LED lighting it installed to power the display and included in the above video, a behind-the-scenes sneak peek of the final product.
Entergy made the donation as part of its 100th anniversary celebration. The project's official "illumination day" is Dec. 19. Looks cool.
- Video: ASU Exploring On-Campus Hotel, Convention Center
- After Supremes' Decision, Womack Urges Congress to Act on Online Sales Tax
- WSJ Examines Mark Pryor, Tom Cotton Senate Race
- #ARWX: Homes, Businesses Without Power; Flights Canceled at LIT, XNA 13 hours ago
- Update: John Stacks, Banker and Owner of Mountain Pure Water, Indicted on 11 Counts 3 days ago
- American Cancels Nearly 1,000 Flights Amid Ice Storm 13 hours ago
- ASU Gets 2 Proposals for On-Campus Convention Center, Hotel 10 hours ago
- Stratton's Market Growing In Both Size and Offerings 5 days ago