Entergy Arkansas, which in April announced it would kick in $2 million to light the Clinton Presidential Park Bridge, the Main Street Bridge and the Junction Bridge, conducted a test of the LED lighting it installed to power the display and included in the above video, a behind-the-scenes sneak peek of the final product.
Entergy made the donation as part of its 100th anniversary celebration. The project's official "illumination day" is Dec. 19. Looks cool.
- Duncan Mac Naughton Out as Wal-Mart Chief Merchandising Officer
- Sam's Club, Dillard's Make Consumer Reports Naughty & Nice List
- Dillard's Investor Advises Company to Pursue REIT Spinoff
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 2 years ago
- Joe Thompson To Leave Surgeon General Post; John Selig Asked to Stay at DHS 3 days ago
- Gov.-elect Asa Hutchinson Begins Bureaucrat Shuffle 5 days ago
- Sam's Club, Dillard's Make Consumer Reports Naughty & Nice List 4 days ago
- Blue & You Foundation Gives $2.6M in Grants 4 days ago