The 21c Museum Hotel in Bentonville is ranked among TripAdvisor's "hot" new hotels in the U.S. and around the world.
TripAdvisor, the online vacation and destination review directory, has put the 21c on two of its new lists: The top 10 new hotels in the U.S., where 21c ranks No. 1, and the top 10 new hotels around the world, where 21c ranks No. 4.
Announced in 2010, 21c is an upscale hotel just off the square in downtown Bentonville. It was backed by a Walton family partnership and Bentonville Revitalization Inc. and is a popular spot for folks who are in town to visit the Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art.
The complete lists:
Hot New Hotels U.S.
1. 21c Museum Hotel Bentonville, Bentonville, Arkansas
2. Refinery Hotel, New York City, New York
3. Zero George Street, Charleston, South Carolina
4. Capella Washington D.C., Georgetown, Washington, D.C.
5. El Encanto by Orient-Express, Santa Barbara, California
6. The Alexander, Indianapolis, Indiana
7. Hotel Vermont, Burlington, Vermont
8. The James Royal Palm, Miami Beach, Florida
9. Weekapaug Inn, Westerly, Rhode Island
10. The Jade Hotel, New York City, New York
Hot New Hotels World
1. Hotel Casa San Agustin, Cartagena, Colombia
2. Kura Design Villas Uvita, Uvita, Costa Rica
3. Taj Palace Marrakech, Marrakech, Morocco
4. 21c Museum Hotel Bentonville, Bentonville, Arkansas
5. Kempinski Hotel Cathedral Square, Vilnius, Lithuania
6. Mandarin Oriental Pudong, Shanghai, Shanghai, China
7. Refinery Hotel, New York City, New York
8. The Ampersand Hotel, London, United Kingdom
9. Four Seasons Hotel Baku, Baku, Azerbaijan
10. Zero George Street, Charleston, South Carolina
- Dillard's Investor Advises Company to Pursue REIT Spinoff
- Video: ARK Challenge Concludes Fourth Run in Little Rock
- The Hop Diner is Closing; At the Corner Opening in Its Place
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 2 years ago
- Entergy Breaks Ground on New $23M Center in Little Rock 2 weeks ago
- Brandon Barber Faces Bond Revocation, Jail For Violating Pretrial Release Terms 1 year ago
- Apartment Building Sells for $7.4 Million 7 years ago
- Tyson CEO Donnie Smith: Hillshire Opens Door to More Growth 4 days ago