Cache is accepting bookings for corporate and private holiday luncheons, dinners, receptions and parties for the month of December. It's aiming for a public opening on New Year's Eve.
Cache, the upscale restaurant now under construction in the Arcade Building in the River Market District in downtown Little Rock, is aiming for a holiday grand opening.
Arkansas Business Staff
- Video: Bank of the Ozarks Marks 20 Years as a Public Company at Nasdaq
- Watch the Wal-Mart Shareholders' Meeting Here
- SCA Pharmaceuticals to Build 90K-SF Plant in Connecticut
- CARTI Names Adam Head as President, CEO 1 day ago
- Walton Family Gives $120M to Start School of Art at UA 8 hours ago
- Update: Arvest to Buy Bear State Bank in $391M All-Cash Deal 1 day ago
- Georgia Pacific To Sell Pine Chemicals Business for $315M 10 hours ago
- New Firm, Campbell Ward, Emerges From Noble Strategies 4 hours ago