Cache is accepting bookings for corporate and private holiday luncheons, dinners, receptions and parties for the month of December. It's aiming for a public opening on New Year's Eve.
Cache, the upscale restaurant now under construction in the Arcade Building in the River Market District in downtown Little Rock, is aiming for a holiday grand opening, according to our sister website, InArkansas.com:
Cache, which will be a new fine dining restaurant in a casual setting located in the new Arcade Building in Little Rock’s River Market District, is accepting bookings for corporate and private holiday luncheons, dinners, receptions and parties for the month of December.
The restaurant plans its public opening New Year’s Eve.
Cache is owned by Payne Harding, who's leasing first- and second-floor Arcade space owned by Monroe Cache LLC, controlled by his parents, Rush and Linda Harding.
As our George Waldon reported in August, Rush Harding, the CEO of Crews & Associates, owns a 16 percent stake in the Arcade project, which will also include a theater and office space.
Rush Harding is promising a beautiful finish-out on the Cache space. From Waldon's August cover story:
Even pricier are the improvements that will make Cache a dining showcase. The building permit for the finish-out work tops $3.1 million.
That level of investment rivals the construction budget of the theater underwritten by the library system.
“It’s ever-changing,” Harding said of the Cache budget. “It’s going to be nice, I promise you. But I really don’t want to get into the costs.”
- Heartbleed? No Need for Heart Attack, We've Got Help, Advice
- CMS Database Shows Medicare Payments to Doctors, Others in 2012
- NY Post Reports Alice Walton Might Be Buyer of $70M Penthouse
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 2 years ago
- Atlanta Hawks' Joe Johnson Rides Up High in His Super Truck 6 years ago
- Simmons First 1Q Profit Down 27 Percent 19 hours ago
- Indian Uprising: Arkansas State Pays Final Tribute To Mascot 6 years ago
- April Beige Book Reports Overall Activity Down Across Arkansas, 8th District 2 days ago