Carol Waddle, a senior vice president for Signature Bank of Arkansas of Fayetteville, won big in an episode of "Wheel of Fortune" that aired last week.
Waddle, who describes the experience in the video above as "nerve-racking," took home a total of $52,980 in cash and prizes, including a Mini Cooper Convertible worth more than $30,000. This, after solving the final puzzle in the bonus round.
Some interesting "Wheel" trivia from Waddle's interview: the show was taped about three months ago, and they taped six half-hour shows in one day.
Also: It's been a fun few weeks for "Wheel" watchers in northwest Arkansas. A Greenwood man appeared on a September episode.
And: Below, Waddle's winning bonus round on "Wheel of Fortune."
- FCC Approves Sinclair's $1B Deal to Buy Allbritton TV Stations, Including KATV
- Southern Gourmasian to Open Restaurant in Downtown Little Rock
- Jerry Barakat Opening Japanese Restaurant in Hillcrest
- Three More Restaurants Raise Bar on List of Mixed Drink Sales 1 week ago
- Immigration Reform Now (Editorial) 1 hour ago
- Big River Steel's John Correnti on Government's Role in Private-Sector Projects? 'Stay Out' 1 hour ago
- Tyson Foods Closing 3 Plants in Iowa, NY, NM 9 hours ago
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 2 years ago